Not everything needs a thread

I trust anyone on MFC :wink2: wait till I reach the end of the letter and I'll drop you a PM :biggrin2: thanks!

:biggrin2: Awesome!! I'll be in a hotel this weekend, but I can try to use one of my classmates laptops to reply (if it's that soon). If not, I can try to respond from my iPod, which would be painstaking. How soon will you need a reply?

:biggrin2: Awesome!! I'll be in a hotel this weekend, but I can try to use one of my classmates laptops to reply (if it's that soon). If not, I can try to respond from my iPod, which would be painstaking. How soon will you need a reply?

As soon as possible, actually :sweatdrop:

My mum said that she needs it by tomorrow

As soon as possible, actually :sweatdrop:

My mum said that she needs it by tomorrow

Ha! Okay!! When will it be ready? I'll be up for a few more hours, I'm suspecting. Haha I don't want to sound like I'm pressuring you. If it's ready tonight (morning?) I'll totally do it! :biggrin2: Just simple editing? Checking? Or am I totally wrong and didnt understand what you were asking? :wink2:

Ha! Okay!! When will it be ready? I'll be up for a few more hours, I'm suspecting. Haha I don't want to sound like I'm pressuring you. If it's ready tonight (morning?) I'll totally do it! :biggrin2: Just simple editing? Checking? Or am I totally wrong and didnt understand what you were asking? :wink2:

It'll be ready in less than 15 minutes if I try :aah: It'd be lovely to finish it by morning at my time :pinkbow: It's just checking my syntax and see if it makes sense or not

It'll be ready in less than 15 minutes if I try :aah: It'd be lovely to finish it by morning at my time :pinkbow: It's just checking my syntax and see if it makes sense or not

Okay! Cool! I'm good at that kind of stuff! :biggrin2: 15 minutes sounds splendid! It's almost midnight here, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be like 5 hours. :wink2: Sure, I'll be here! Sounds good!

Okay! Cool! I'm good at that kind of stuff! :biggrin2: 15 minutes sounds splendid! It's almost midnight here, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be like 5 hours. :wink2: Sure, I'll be here! Sounds good!

goodie good! :wink2: thank you!

turned out better than I expected :huglove: and I've made a new friend on MFC! :biggrin2: (that's you BTW)

Awwww, shucks!!! Thank you!!! :biggrin2: My pleasure!! :yay: WooHoo! New friend!!:aah:

:dance_man:at what name can I address you in?

Hmmmmmmm........ My creativity meter is running low......... Hacim. Because I'm feeling backwards. :aah: And you?

LOL! call me Wendy :aah: so you're on vacation?

Nope. :( Just the weekend. (You can call me Micah, by the way :wink2:) But I'm going to our state capital with my leadership class tomorrow, which is going to be fun. :biggrin2: What time is it there? You're in Vietnam?

Nope. :( Just the weekend. (You can call me Micah, by the way :wink2:) But I'm going to our state capital with my leadership class tomorrow, which is going to be fun. :biggrin2: What time is it there? You're in Vietnam?

Politics? yes I live in Vietnam and it's 14:58 here :wink2:

Politics? yes I live in Vietnam and it's 14:58 here :wink2:

Ha, not really. We are just a class of a bunch of kids who get to do all the stuff the teacher doesn't want to do.:aah: But they call it leadership to make us feel better. We're going for a conference with other kids with the same jobs as us. It's a big joke, really. :biggrin2:

It's 1:00am here! :blink: Time differences always blow my mind.