Not everything needs a thread

Have someone watched The Cabin in the Woods?

I've watched a weak a go with my friend without any information about the movie, more than it was a horror movie, and I can say that the movie totally blow my mind. I was sitting like this :shocked: the whole movie. Yes, I had my mouth open too. The story certainly did not turn out the way I thought and, well, yeah nothing turned out the way I thought it would.

And I still don't know what to say about the movie, it made me speechless. :blink:

Have someone watched The Cabin in the Woods?

I've watched a weak a go with my friend without any information about the movie, more than it was a horror movie, and I can say that the movie totally blow my mind. I was sitting like this :shocked: the whole movie. Yes, I had my mouth open too. The story certainly did not turn out the way I thought and, well, yeah nothing turned out the way I thought it would.

And I still don't know what to say about the movie, it made me speechless. :blink:

i've seen it - absolutely LOVED it!! it's a combination of different horror genres and just nice and fresh...plus i loved the ending! :naughty:

i've seen it - absolutely LOVED it!! it's a combination of different horror genres and just nice and fresh...plus i loved the ending! :naughty:

You did!? Maybe I just didn't like it because I'd expected it to be a classical horror movie.

The ending, I absolutely hated it. I wanted to see what would happen next, what they looked like and if they were as evil as everyone said :aah:

You did!? Maybe I just didn't like it because I'd expected it to be a classical horror movie.

The ending, I absolutely hated it. I wanted to see what would happen next, what they looked like and if they were as evil as everyone said :aah:

me too!!

well at least we know they were HUGE!! :aah::aah:

me too!!

well at least we know they were HUGE!! :aah::aah:

Haha, no I think they are tiny, like mice :lmfao:

No, but I actually read something interesting. Someone claimed that we, the audience, was the Gods (sorry for spoiler) and I actually think that that can be true.

Haha, no I think they are tiny, like mice :lmfao:

No, but I actually read something interesting. Someone claimed that we, the audience, was the Gods (sorry for spoiler) and I actually think that that can be true.

that IS interesting!! and quite possible given the whole theme of the movie...see? this is further reason why the movie is awesome! :aah:

that IS interesting!! and quite possible given the whole theme of the movie...see? this is further reason why the movie is awesome! :aah:

Yes I think so too and the fact that they say that the it will be sunrise in 8 minutes and 8 minuets later the movie ended and they turn the lights on in the theater. I think that's an quite interesting detail. :aah: