Not everything needs a thread

Have someone watched The Cabin in the Woods?

I've watched a weak a go with my friend without any information about the movie, more than it was a horror movie, and I can say that the movie totally blow my mind. I was sitting like this :shocked: the whole movie. Yes, I had my mouth open too. The story certainly did not turn out the way I thought and, well, yeah nothing turned out the way I thought it would.

And I still don't know what to say about the movie, it made me speechless. :blink:

I wish I could. It was originally only comimg out on DVD but now its being shown in a handful of cinemas in Australia. That's only because heaps of people contacted the company that has the release rights and told them they wanted it released.

Unfortunately for me I'm nowhere near a cinema that will be showing it, so I have to wait till it comes out on DVD. I wouldn't mind seeing it though :sneaky2:

I wish I could. It was originally only comimg out on DVD but now its being shown in a handful of cinemas in Australia. That's only because heaps of people contacted the company that has the release rights and told them they wanted it released.

Unfortunately for me I'm nowhere near a cinema that will be showing it, so I have to wait till it comes out on DVD. I wouldn't mind seeing it though :sneaky2:

Oh, sad to hear. It's is truly a very original movie, still haven't decided if I like it or not. But I think you will like it, but the last half hour is a bit over the top, at least in my opinion :aah:

logo.gif

Reminiscence Therapy

MIKA's pre-3rd Album Band --

[YOUTUBE]IkDhQlBlPHg[/YOUTUBE]

Like the video a lot!

To bad you don't have time to read the text, though...

logo.gif

Reminiscence Therapy

I like it :wub2:

did mika really write "another lullably" ? and when ?? just heard it once ages ago but didn´t realize it´s by him

Mika gets a mention in an article about Es Devlin producing the Olympic closing ceremony.

IT was a severed head that took Es Devlin to the Olympics. Had Britain's most sought-after set designer not been working on a production of Strauss's Salome for Covent Garden, featuring a decapitated bonce of John the Baptist remarkable for its anatomical correctness, then pop star Mika would never have seen Devlin's work on television and asked her to design his first stadium show.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/music/a-best-of-british-goodbye/story-fn9d2mxu-1226375197955

I read this is in the Guardian yesterday in an article about Elton John. It talks about how he's working with Nick Littlemore. THEN

.. worked with Robbie Williams, Ellie Goulding and The Killers: Littlemore is currently engaged with both the new Mika album and the latest Cirque Du Soleil show..

I got very excited, to say the least. This is a proper paper. :mf_rosetinted:

I read this is in the Guardian yesterday in an article about Elton John. It talks about how he's working with Nick Littlemore. THEN

I got very excited, to say the least. This is a proper paper. :mf_rosetinted:

i read that as 'is currently engaged with both mika and the circque..'

was like :shocked::das:

then :sneaky2: when i read it correctly...

:naughty:

logo.gif

Reminiscence Therapy

Awwwwww.... That was good seeing all the ex band... but sad at the same time :sad:

I managed to spot 4 of my pics... Actually, it was three, and one is the siggie I'm using now (I put it together ages ago)...

Oh, sad to hear. It's is truly a very original movie, still haven't decided if I like it or not. But I think you will like it, but the last half hour is a bit over the top, at least in my opinion :aah:

Ooooh, okay then... I'll just have to wait till it comes out, then I'll come on here and post about what I think of it :teehee:...

Mika gets a mention in an article about Es Devlin producing the Olympic closing ceremony.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/music/a-best-of-british-goodbye/story-fn9d2mxu-1226375197955

Well would you look at that! :thumb_yello:

Hey, some of my friends have seen Star Academie live on tour, and they all came to me, and told me that they sang a cover of "Elle Me Dit" and "Happy Ending". Happy Ending was mashed up with "Toi+Moi" (the anthem of the show). They told me that it was brilliant! :teehee:

Hey, some of my friends have seen Star Academie live on tour, and they all came to me, and told me that they sang a cover of "Elle Me Dit" and "Happy Ending". Happy Ending was mashed up with "Toi+Moi" (the anthem of the show). They told me that it was brilliant! :teehee:

Oh wow, that's nice to hear :biggrin2:

Ooooh, okay then... I'll just have to wait till it comes out, then I'll come on here and post about what I think of it :teehee:...

Yes do that! :thumb_yello:And just a tip, maybe it's to late but don't watch any trailers or read any reviews :wink2:

Is there a clip somewhere? I love happy ending and I love Toi+Moi so, yeah, I really want to hear the mash up! :teehee:

Yes do that! :thumb_yello:And just a tip, maybe it's to late but don't watch any trailers or read any reviews :wink2:

Is there a clip somewhere? I love happy ending and I love Toi+Moi so, yeah, I really want to hear the mash up! :teehee:

I haven't yet and I'm hoping people that have seen it don't tell me anything about it..

• 2 weeks later...

ok, since we use this thread to talk about the things that doesn´t fit anywhere else... let me vent here...

ZOMFG!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

puto mundo de locos.. dios los cría y ellos se juntan...:aah:

I just needed to do this, it´s not about anything posted here or anyone posting here.. I just needed to vent. Thanks and bye!!!

• 4 weeks later...