Not everything needs a thread

In case anyone is interested, I found this, the Global iTunes Artist Ranking, whith the 2.000 artists who got the best positions on iTunes daily

http://kworb.net/itunes/index.html

Thank you so so so much, I've been looking for rankings like this forever. don't know how to thank you. :flowers2::flowers2:

Mika is at place 405 :shocked: Okay I'm not that surprised but he deserves better! :mf_rosetinted: And LICM has place 287 in Sweden if I've understand things right, that's great! :aah:

If anyone have the link to the site where you can see most sold songs this week, country by country, I would be more than happy :wink2:

Thank you so so so much, I've been looking for rankings like this forever. don't know how to thank you. :flowers2::flowers2:

Mika is at place 405 :shocked: Okay I'm not that surprised but he deserves better! :mf_rosetinted: And LICM has place 287 in Sweden if I've understand things right, that's great! :aah:

If anyone have the link to the site where you can see most sold songs this week, country by country, I would be more than happy :wink2:

the big ''thanks'' you gave me it's already enough for me :aah::huglove:

you're welcome :wink2:

awe :huglove::teehee:

billboard site helps???

http://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200#/charts/billboard-200?order=timeon

EDIT: have a look on iTunes site too

http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks for the Billbord site it was something like that I was looking for, but with singles and that you can choose country :wink2:

Itunes helped a lot, just that you only can see top 10, I've heard people say things like: the song is number 20 on itunes. But I never found where they found it :blink:

A mix between those two sites would be perfect :aah:

But thank you for trying to help me :huglove:

323 now :wink2: edit 30.7.: now 260 :aah:

Edited by liveforglitter

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't been watching the Olympics. Does that make me a bad Canadian or a just a bad person? :naughty:

:naughty:

I watch some sports, especially when the dutch have to perform. There are quite a few medals for Holland, yeah!:thumb_yello:

But what I wanted to say in this thread is how beautiful London looks! It really makes me want to visit (soon!)!

But what I wanted to say in this thread is how beautiful London looks! It really makes me want to visit (soon!)!

You should go! I think you'll like it, most people do.

I don't have a TV. I didn't even watch the Olympics in Canada in 2010!

At least I'm not the only bad Canadian on here. :naughty: Come to think of it, I don't think I watched the 2010 Olympics either. Just goes to show you how much I appreciate, and find value, in sports...

At least I'm not the only bad Canadian on here. :naughty: Come to think of it, I don't think I watched the 2010 Olympics either. Just goes to show you how much I appreciate, and find value, in sports...

I can understand why people participate in sports for fun. But I find it disturbing that someone builds their whole life around a couple of minutes of competition. All of that social sacrifice and physical torture so that MAYBE you can get a little gold cookie for your efforts. It's madness IMO. :dunno:

I can understand why people participate in sports for fun. But I find it disturbing that someone builds their whole life around a couple of minutes of competition. All of that social sacrifice and physical torture so that MAYBE you can get a little gold cookie for your efforts. It's madness IMO. :dunno:

My thoughts exactly. There's a difference between exercise and addiction/torture. :aah:

As I play basketball, I love to watch it too. In this Olipmics its in very good quality.:mf_rosetinted: Either mans and womens games.

But others sport, like bycikling, running, track and field athletics - no. In my option they are boring...:aah:

As I play basketball, I love to watch it too. In this Olipmics its in very good quality.:mf_rosetinted: Either mans and womens games.

But others sport, like bycikling, running, track and field athletics - no. In my option they are boring...:aah:

I kinda liked watching swimming an athletics :teehee::aah: Also I have high hopes for our beach volleyball team :thumb_yello:

I haven't been watching the Olympics. Does that make me a bad Canadian or a just a bad person? :naughty:

Bad Canadian :naughty:

:naughty:

I watch some sports, especially when the dutch have to perform. There are quite a few medals for Holland, yeah!:thumb_yello:

Yes! Go!

I loved London, I'd totally go again if I could afford it...

I love watching basketball. We were watching the mens team play against Russia a few days ago and the Russians were 1 point ahead of Australia with 4 seconds to go. The Aussies passed the ball a few times, one of them went for the three pointer and got it in! We all cheered pretty loudly when he got it!

And I have to admit there were a few tears in the eyes when Anna Meares won the sprint on the bikes against Victoria Pendleton :kachinga: