Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:floor:

giiirls, don't let him stop yoouuu!!!! and don't let him scare you!!!!:wink2::boxing:

(it's nice to have a small talk with him, isn't it?:roftl: even if he is lecturing...:roftl::thumb_yello: )

(I can stand a man lecturing me!!! :wink2: if he does it the right way:thumb_yello: I can't stand a woman lecturing me- they always do it the wrooong way... :wink2: )

:floor:

giiirls, don't let him stop yoouuu!!!! and don't let him scare you!!!!:wink2::boxing:

(it's nice to have a small talk with him, isn't it?:roftl: even if he is lecturing...:roftl::thumb_yello: )

(I can stand a man lecturing me!!! :wink2: if he does it the right way:thumb_yello: I can't stand a woman lecturing me- they always do it the wrooong way... :wink2: )

I'm positive that deep down he loves our naughty comments. :naughty:

yees.:original: but you hear it in English:wink2: that's the magic !!

(or you can pretend you don't understand a word...:original: unless you speak French..

I understand a bit of French but I can pretend I don't,it depends...:das::das: Oh,and your siggie is :fangurl:

I understand a bit of French but I can pretend I don't,it depends...:das::das: Oh,and your siggie is :fangurl:

Oh, I envy you :original: I'd like to understand more French but I'm too lazy to learn it:wink2:

(thank youuuu sooo much:huglove: it's my kitty when she was little:wink2: ...ahhh...I'm like Bridget Jones in part 2 when she was telling everyone about her boyfriend who is a lawyer and a human...sth rights "defender":roftl:

feel a bit sorry for people who don't like cats cause they have to see it every time:wink2: but...)

AND - I noticed by this pict that my cat has a natural "M" on her head, above eyes:wub2: you can see it in this picture, normally it's not that "clear")

sorry for off topic:wink2::thumb_yello:

Oh, I envy you :original: I'd like to understand more French but I'm too lazy to learn it:wink2:

(thank youuuu sooo much:huglove: it's my kitty when she was little:wink2: ...ahhh...I'm like Bridget Jones in part 2 when she was telling everyone about her boyfriend who is a lawyer and a human...sth rights "defender":roftl:

feel a bit sorry for people who don't like cats cause they have to see it every time:wink2: but...)

AND - I noticed by this pict that my cat has a natural "M" on her head, above eyes:wub2: you can see it in this picture, normally it's not that "clear")

sorry for off topic:wink2::thumb_yello:

That's because he is a common european, every CE has an M on their forehead...:thumb_yello: