Mika in Low Cost Festival (Benidorm, Spain) - 21-23 July 2011

LeiRe

:yay: for spanish MFCrs!!!

And a few portuguese too...

"a few"??

As in...the 8376748521976354497365 portuguese people that go to Benidorm on holidays? :lmfao:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:boing:

*reconsiders about going to this festival*

I think you should go anyway! It's in your country and very near from you! :biggrin2:

Me and Sérgio looked for flights and hotels today, it's not so expensive as I thought but since I have no job I guess I have to forget about this. :boxed:

I think you should go anyway! It's in your country and very near from you! :biggrin2:

Me and Sérgio looked for flights and hotels today, it's not so expensive as I thought but since I have no job I guess I have to forget about this. :boxed:

oh **** :sneaky2: Benidorm is known for its low cost :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: so I was sure hotels and trips would be cheap... but of course, without job, everything is expensive :aah:

Exactly my problem. :dunno:

And calling a festival "Low Cost" and then charging 40 euros for a daily ticket, is totally making fun of us, isn't it? :lmfao:

oh **** :sneaky2: Benidorm is known for its low cost :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: so I was sure hotels and trips would be cheap... but of course, without job, everything is expensive :aah:

That's exactly problem is. :boxed: I have some money saved, but it's like my emergency fund and I don't feel confortable and I don't think it's fair for Sérgio to pay everything.

Sérgio saw flights for 80€ for 2 but we have to stay there for 4 days, of course if we decide to go we have to enjoy the place too and have a little vacations! :biggrin2: I don't remember how much was the hotel he saw, but I can ask him later.

Exactly my problem. :dunno:

And calling a festival "Low Cost" and then charging 40 euros for a daily ticket, is totally making fun of us, isn't it? :lmfao:

I said exactly the same thing to Sérgio. How a festival could be called low cost with a ticket for 40€? :shocked:

So, can I still hold out hope he might do iTunes festival?

There are still dates late July that haven't been announced yet!

If he decide to go then I'll have a serious problem. :teehee:

That's exactly problem is. :boxed: I have some money saved, but it's like my emergency fund and I don't feel confortable and I don't think it's fair for Sérgio to pay everything.

Sérgio saw flights for 80€ for 2 but we have to stay there for 4 days, of course if we decide to go we have to enjoy the place too and have a little vacations! :biggrin2: I don't remember how much was the hotel he saw, but I can ask him later.

I said exactly the same thing to Sérgio. How a festival could be called low cost with a ticket for 40€? :shocked:

If he decide to go then I'll have a serious problem. :teehee:

Indeed, and the iTunes tickets are free, but you have to enter a ballot to get them. And it's pot luck whether you will get them.

Indeed, and the iTunes tickets are free, but you have to enter a ballot to get them. And it's pot luck whether you will get them.

Exactly what I was going to ask, the other day I saw something about that on Adele's website. All the gigs are like that, right? :wink2:

Well, let me explain you something. I´ve been this morning in touch with the festival organization since it seemed to be a +18 show. Many girls from Spain were complaining about this, so I decided to call them. The guy in charge of this it´s going to propone to the festival to change this because of Mika. He said he´s calling me during the day if the festival agrees. He also said they will upload a sort of "authorization" for those who are under 18 in any case. So, I think we´ll have news about this sortly.

The guy in charge has phoned me tonight. They will post a form in their website so the people under 18 can fill it and go to the festival.

He told me Mika will be at the main stage (bah, we already knew that) and the doors will be opened more or less at 6pm. When they have the schedule they will post it!!

More news in the website.

The guy in charge has phoned me tonight. They will post a form in their website so the people under 18 can fill it and go to the festival.

He told me Mika will be at the main stage (bah, we already knew that) and the doors will be opened more or less at 6pm. When they have the schedule they will post it!!

More news in the website.

Will Mika be headlining or don't we know that yet?

yes!

OH KATH ARE YOU COMING?? ARE WE GOING TO MEET IN PORTO AND IN BENIDORM???

I'm working on it. :mf_rosetinted: I am typing small in case my husband is looking. :naughty:

one week at a costa blanca beach becomes more and more appealing, the more i think about it. :mf_rosetinted:

does anyone of you know what's the best (=cheapest) way to get from alicante airport to benidorm? haven't quite figured that out yet. there must be other possibilities than a rental car?

one week at a costa blanca beach becomes more and more appealing, the more i think about it. :mf_rosetinted:

does anyone of you know what's the best (=cheapest) way to get from alicante airport to benidorm? haven't quite figured that out yet. there must be other possibilities than a rental car?

Benidorm is the place where most of the people at Alicante´s airport wants to go, so give me time and I´ll find something. :thumb_yello:

Buses: http://www.alsa.es/portal/site/Alsa?portal.alsa.request.locale=en_GB :wink2:

Origin city - Aeropuerto Alicante-Altet / Destination city - Benidorm

Archived