Mika in Low Cost Festival (Benidorm, Spain) - 21-23 July 2011

LeiRe

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikasounds is such a liar.... :naughty:

Congrats! lucky girls :aah: enjoy and feed us something please :wub2:

"These dates, and the appearances previously announced, are the only shows Mika is expected to play this summer, so if you want to catch him live make sure you head to one of the festivals!"

What they meant to say is "these are the only dates we know of for now, but make sure to save some money in case other dates are randomly announced in a few weeks' time" :roftl:

That being said, just a word of caution - as always, until it's confirmed on Mikasounds there's always a bigger risk of cancellation. Just something to keep in mind if you're planning on booking flights, etc. :teehee:

Assuming it does get confirmed though, this is great for the Spanish fans! :yay:

If anyone is interested here you are a link to all the info about the venue, the city and more:

http://www.lowcostfestival.es/informacion.php

Oh...so THIS is what you were talking about in the other thread! :aah:

Dunno if I can go (probably not), there are some...erm...i$$ues to solve. But anyway, it's great news! :thumb_yello:

(you could come to a place closer to Portugal, eh Meeks? Geez... remember that beautiful place called Vigo? THAT would be nice. :mf_rosetinted:)

Just saw the price, I guess it's a "no" for me... Specially because it's a big festival (it looks like it) and there's no other artists on that day that could interest me. :aah:

Oh well... Marés Vivas will have to be enough. :naughty:

Just saw the price, I guess it's a "no" for me... Specially because it's a big festival (it looks like it) and there's no other artists on that day that could interest me. :aah:

Oh well... Marés Vivas will have to be enough. :naughty:

:shun:

:aah: Its just an hour away from my house but Im still doubting :aah: Anyway I think Ill wait for mikasounds to confirm it. I dont think its a big festival though,artists of Mares Vivas seem to me more interesting than the ones here.... (less Alaska-Fangoria who plays the day before :sneaky2:)

:aah: Its just an hour away from my house but Im still doubting :aah: Anyway I think Ill wait for mikasounds to confirm it. I dont think its a big festival though,artists of Mares Vivas seem to me more interesting than the ones here.... (less Alaska-Fangoria who plays the day before :sneaky2:)

I meant "big" in the size, and amount of artists who play there. :wink2:

AHHHH!!!! I feel a bad fan, a friend of mine that she doesn't even like Mika have told me about this gig!!! :yay:

Perracas hacer sitio en valencia :fisch:

Si quieres mi sitio te lo cedo,Di; yo no voy a poder ir:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

AHHHH!!!! I feel a bad fan, a friend of mine that she doesn't even like Mika have told me about this gig!!! :yay:

Perracas hacer sitio en valencia :fisch:

Perraca te he llamado esta mañana para q no t pegaras el susto que a mi casi me lleva a Urgencias XDD

Yo tengo el garage preparado trankila... jajajaj te vienes no??:boing:

Y si te secuestro, como al novio de Falete?? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Ni con esas ,tía:mf_rosetinted: No puedo escaquearme más del curro..... PERO PORQUE ME PASA ESTO A MI, JODEEEEERRRRR!!!!!:protest::protest:

DOUBTING¿??¿¿?¿¿? WHAT??? ... well the truth is that the ticket is 40€... it's going to be the ticket more expensive I'm going to pay for seeing mika:aah:

Yes and about the bands I haven't even heard about any of them except Fangoria... I would love to see Fangoria on stage, but I'll settle for seeing them in the poster

Si quieres mi sitio te lo cedo,Di; yo no voy a poder ir:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

jo que dices!!

Perraca te he llamado esta mañana para q no t pegaras el susto que a mi casi me lleva a Urgencias XDD

Yo tengo el garage preparado trankila... jajajaj te vienes no??:boing:

joder! eras tu?? tia es que estoy con mi viejo movil y no tengo todos los nº y no podía buscar en mi agenda del otro por el nº de movil así que me quede pensando quien coño sería pero pense que se habrían equivocado jajajaj

Sorry... no more spanish, we are not talking anything interesting don't worry

Archived