tamagotchi time!

astor

I re-discovered my Tamagotchi yesterday, and obviously put a new battery in it so it would be brought back to life...

It's still an egg though. :blink:

Are there any Tamagotchi fans out there who can discuss this? :naughty:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I re-discovered my Tamagotchi yesterday, and obviously put a new battery in it so it would be brought back to life...

I never had Tamagotchi, but always wanted to have one :tears: maybe it's not to late? :roftl: You can discuss this with Mika, maybe he will give you some tips :naughty:

And welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: Why don't you make an Intoduction thread and tell us a little about yourself? :teehee:

I never had Tamagotchi, but always wanted to have one :tears: maybe it's not to late? :roftl: You can discuss this with Mika, maybe he will give you some tips :naughty:

And welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: Why don't you make an Intoduction thread and tell us a little about yourself? :teehee:

Tamagotchi's definately ruled my life for a good year.

And I would definately not say no to discussing the matter with Mika :biggrin2: I'm sure i will never be as dedicated as he is to looking after it though! :wink2:

i will keep you updated with how its getting on :naughty:

Thank you very much :roftl:

and of course i will post an introduction, within the next day i hope. i'm so busy! :teehee:

i will keep you updated with how its getting on :naughty:

Don't let him die to early :roftl: we will wait for updates :teehee:

Thank you very much :roftl:

and of course i will post an introduction, within the next day i hope. i'm so busy! :teehee:

Will wait for that too :teehee: It took me more than a year to make my introduction, don't let this happen to you too :naughty:

that's what happens when you restart it xD

i only had a fake one, i always wanted the real, but parents said it was too expensive :tears:

don't know if i still got it, but i'm afraid not :sad:

I had a fake one too, a white one. It was fun... I preferred living things though so it didn't last a long time :aah:

You want one? :teehee:

Isn't it basically a like a baby? You have to take care of it and feed it and put it to sleep and stuff? :aah:

They're giving them away for $15 dollars

yes that's it :teehee:

i had one, but i think it got lost after my dad died :sad:

You want one? :teehee:

Isn't it basically a like a baby? You have to take care of it and feed it and put it to sleep and stuff? :aah:

They're giving them away for $15 dollars

How is that possible you didn't knew what Tamagotchi is? :shocked: You do know Mika's famous Tamagotchi interview, right? :shocked:

:welcomeani: to Mfc !

What's a tamagotchi :huh:

why thank you :teehee:

It's basically a little virtual pet thing, and i became obsessed with finding mine after the interview with Mika reminded me how cool they were :thumb_yello:

it's STILL an egg though, anyone know how long it stays like this?

i'm getting worried/bored... :blink:

How is that possible you didn't knew what Tamagotchi is? :shocked: You do know Mika's famous Tamagotchi interview, right? :shocked:

I've seen it Milda, but i had no idea what the heck he was talking about. When mika said "i have to feed it", and something like "it died yesterday so i had to give birth to it" i was like -- :blink:

And i stopped watching after he said it makes you feel at onw with your feminem...maternal side.

Suddenly it all makes way more sense but you can imagine how odd it sounded.

yes that's it :teehee:

i had one, but i think it got lost after my dad died :sad:

Oh, I'm so sorry :tears::huglove:

I have a cousin in Texas who told me she bought 10 tamagotchis and then got bored with them so she

blew up 5 of them. I thought she was talking about a firecracker rocket or something :teehee:

So not only is she rich, she's absoloutly crazy and rich :glasses2:

I have a cousin in Texas who told me she bought 10 tamagotchis and then got bored with them so she

blew up 5 of them. I thought she was talking about a firecracker rocket or something :teehee:

So not only is she rich, she's absoloutly crazy and rich :glasses2:

Sounds like a fun way to be :teehee:

Archived