Mika in Cromosoma X Gay Trends

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All my friends knew about mika before i told them about him , so that's really great :biggrin2:

Really? I'm jealous. Here, when you mention the name Mika everyone's like 'who is she?' or 'what is a Mika?' or, in the best case 'that guy singing 'relax'?'

Really? I'm jealous. Here, when you mention the name Mika everyone's like 'who is she?' or 'what is a Mika?' or, in the best case 'that guy singing 'relax'?'

Trust me, it´s even worse when I asked once and a friend told me: "oh yes!! Mika!! The girl singing Relax!!"

:mf_rosetinted:

Trust me, it´s even worse when I asked once and a friend told me: "oh yes!! Mika!! The girl singing Relax!!"

That has happened to me too. Several times. But on the other hand, knowing that I'm the only fan makes me feel kind of... blessed. Or unique. And that's good:teehee: He's not like Gaga, known to everyone, and people don't judge him.In other words, i feel that 'he's mine'.:cheerful_h4h:

...and it's a lot worse when someone asks me: "Mika? :blink:...who the heck is Mika? oh that gay guy singing Relax" :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Ok, so I read the article, responded to it and I want to get this of my chest that there are always some people who assume that they have the wisdom written all over there faces :sneaky2: . It makes me :naughty: because it says so much more about them than about Mika. Also, everything that Mika says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do there is always someone ready with a comment. I have the feeling that he has to appologise for whatever to whoever and frankly I'm getting a little tired of it :annoyed_h4h:. Other artists can do what they want and they are not appologising for anything... So I love Mika he's a great artist I love his music I love his lyrics and I love his originality and above all I love to see him preform :kachinga: . Everybody is in title to his/her opinion but don't attack someone personally, it shows of no good taste I am sorry to say :no:.

I know (and we all know) that everything on that article is crap, and we shouldn't pay atention to this kind of disgusting comments but...que hijos de puta...I mean "disastrous attempts to get attention, going out of the closet again and again" WTF!!! :shocked::sneaky2:

Ok, so I read the article, responded to it and I want to get this of my chest that there are always some people who assume that they have the wisdom written all over there faces :sneaky2: . It makes me :naughty: because it says so much more about them than about Mika. Also, everything that Mika says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do there is always someone ready with a comment. I have the feeling that he has to appologise for whatever to whoever and frankly I'm getting a little tired of it :annoyed_h4h:. Other artists can do what they want and they are not appologising for anything... So I love Mika he's a great artist I love his music I love his lyrics and I love his originality and above all I love to see him preform :kachinga: . Everybody is in title to his/her opinion but don't attack someone personally, it shows of no good taste I am sorry to say :no:.

Well said:thumb_yello:

Archived