Mika in Cromosoma X Gay Trends

http://www.cromosomax.com/3368-mika-pasa-del-ingles-al-frances-en-su-nuevo-single-elle-me-dit

De poco le ha valido el éxito de ‘Grace Kelly’ o sus funestos intentos de llamar la atención saliendo del armario una y otra vez en diversas publicaciones, MIKA ha visto como su carrera se hundía por momentos y ahora decide dar un giro de 180º: se pasa al francés.

El artista medio libanés medio británico saca disco y single, se titula ‘Elle Me Dit’ y está compuesta en un francés macarrónico, reconocido por el propio cantante que, recitando las frases de la canción, dice que un francés no escribiría jamás esa gramática.

La canción es bonita, previsible pero agradable, y lo que más promete es el plantel de productores del álbum, que se titulará ‘The Origin of Love’. En cabeza está William Orbit, pero también están Martin Solveig (ay, Madonna, qué moderna eres) y Empire of the Sun. Aquí puedes escuchar el single:

:shocked:

My mother used to say "if you have nothing nice to say, better shut up" :mf_rosetinted:

They basically say that Mika failed with his career, and now he´s decided to write in french cause no one listened to him in english :boxed:, and not even admiting he was gay (:blink:?) he had success... :shocked:

About the song they say it´s not that bad, but also say he "can´t" write in french...

Morons. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

qe ha visto como su carrera se hunde por momentos....eso habra qe verlo!!!!!

no se qien sera el mal nacido qe ha escrito dicha mierda...pero si, seguro qe calladito estaba mas guapo! y si no sabia qe decir sobre Mika qe hable de Justin qe tiene de donde sacar seguro!!!

y en cuanto lo de los varios intentos de salir del armario ...creo sinceramente qe a esta gente habia qe meterlos en uno de por vida!!!!

No doubt be one of the first to jump on the hypoctites bandwagon, should the album turn out to be awesome.

People like this annoy me, all over him when he does well, and slag him off when he's not.:sneaky2:

It's funny. I bet more people in my school like and have heard of Mika. Yet have no idea what this 'Cromosoma X Gay Trends' is.

All my friends knew about mika before i told them about him , so that's really great :biggrin2:

I never listened about this "magazine" or whatever it is, though I guess it´s a Spanish one, since the whole article is written in Spanish (not only it´s Spanish, it´s "slang", so it´s not a translation from Google Translator) but hey! :boxed: why does someone decide to write such column? :shocked: They seem to be "angry" with Mika. I guess it must be just cause it´s clearly a gay magazine, and not matter what they say, Mika never came out of the closet admiting he was gay, so I think that is the reason. These kind of magazines tend to pick on people they think they´re gay when they don´t say it clearly....

:sneaky2:

The article is typical , what you'd expect someone who thinks he's a critic would say , they'll see when album #3 comes out ..

About the author , i'm not even going to swear or anything... :glasses2:

दोस स्टूपिड ड्रैग कुईंस विल कम रुन्निंग व्हेन द अबुम गेन्स सुक्सेस जा मर नरक में :glasses2:

I'm not totally surprised with their reaction to Mika's career.

For the average person who isn't following every step of Mika, it would look like he isn't doing anything & his career is over.

He has been away from the public eye for an extremely long time!

Far from the eyes, far from the heart... is that an english expression as well? :teehee:

It's up to Mika to roll up his sleeves & start all over again.

That's pretty much what he'll have to do again!

I can't wait til he prooves them wrong! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not totally surprised with their reaction to Mika's career.

For the average person who isn't following every step of Mika, it would look like he isn't doing anything & his career is over.

He has been away from the public eye for an extremely long time!

Far from the eyes, far from the heart... is that an english expression as well? :teehee:

It's up to Mika to roll up his sleeves & start all over again.

That's pretty much what he'll have to do again!

I can't wait til he prooves them wrong! :blush-anim-cl:

As long as he is not wearing his rolled up pants, it´s ok for me :mf_rosetinted:

As long as he is not wearing his rolled up pants, it´s ok for me :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:i was gonna post a very serious comment,... the i read that:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:i was gonna post a very serious comment,... the i read that:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when I saw you posted here I was almost sure you would have inserted a nice pic here :mf_rosetinted:

Thank God you didn´t :mf_rosetinted:

No it's funny, we say absence makes the heart grow fonder. :wink2:

The same sentiment in English is "out of sight, out of mind".

really?? :shocked: in Spanish it´s right the opposite :boxed:

we say "el roce hace el cariño" which means "the more you are with someone the more you love him"

when I saw you posted here I was almost sure you would have inserted a nice pic here :mf_rosetinted:

Thank God you didn´t :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:im not THAT mean

it depends for how long i guess:teehee:

*cleans dust on my mika-shrine*:teehee:

really?? :shocked: in Spanish it´s right the opposite :boxed:

we say "el roce hace el cariño" which means "the more you are with someone the more you love him"

In English we say "familiarity breeds contempt". I guess we really appreciate our alone time :lmfao:

Archived