Your SHORT opinion about 3 new songs

Love this thread. I find the other lyric discussion threads a bit long - although I have read them I haven't commented as I felt I was a bit late to join the party. :naughty:

This thread suits me just fine.

Elle me dit. - Didn't like it at first but recognised that it was very much a 'live' summer song. It worked brilliantly at the gigs and I have had little else in my head for the last three weeks. Or in my car, as I am now addicted to it. :naughty:

Karen. I am in love with this song. Nothing more to say. :naughty:

BIOTW. Agree, dreadful title. When I first heard this I was blown away as I have always wanted Mika to do a 'proper' love song. However, I aren't so sure now. I think it needs work. :naughty: I found it hilarious in Liege when Ida got a bigger cheer than Mika when she started singing her part.:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the new "Elle Me Dit/She Tells Me", because this song is too good not to have a wider audiance, and, by writing two versions of the song, Mika has just done something that, as far as I am aware, no other singer-songwriter has done, unless they've won Eurovision!:thumb_yello:

I love the new "Elle Me Dit/She Tells Me", because this song is too good not to have a wider audiance, and, by writing two versions of the song, Mika has just done something that, as far as I am aware, no other singer-songwriter has done, unless they've won Eurovision!:thumb_yello:

I agree, it was a shame that this song which is meant to be a smashing hit existed in French only...the English version will reach more countries...I love both, even though we're still working on the English lyrics :lmfao:

I agree, it was a shame that this song which is meant to be a smashing hit existed in French only...the English version will reach more countries...I love both, even though we're still working on the English lyrics :lmfao:

Yes, everyone has done a brilliant job with the lyrics!

I hope the radio stations in Belgium will play it when it comes out in English :naughty:

1) fell in love the second time I heard it

2) my absolute favorite of those 3...love the beats,melody, and everything

3) adorable. have a huge respect for Idas voice too but they sound not that good in my ears together

• 1 month later...

1. Hated it at first, loving it with all my heart after hearing it live and singing it with other MFCers :wub2:

2. I love it since the first time I heard it. I love the lyrics (the translation, as I don't speek French)

3. In Compiegne, when I heard it for the first time, I liked it. I was all listening to it. Now I thiink it sounds like from Disney's cartoon, and it's too sweet.

Archived