• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today we start know about the periodic table and my teacher told us to research further on one element, and by the time she was holding up the table, I looked to see if tgere are any element called Mk or starts with M, but I don't like those :teehee: my friends say that I need a life, and I said I've got one, on MFC, and started laughing to myself :naughty:

Today we start know about the periodic table and my teacher told us to research further on one element, and by the time she was holding up the table, I looked to see if tgere are any element called Mk or starts with M, but I don't like those :teehee: my friends say that I need a life, and I said I've got one, on MFC, and started laughing to myself :naughty:

Today I saw a car with Mika wrote on it:shocked::roftl:I was passing it by (I was in the bus), and when I saw it I was like "Look look!! Mika" and my friend was like "not again:aah:":mf_rosetinted:

I had hiccups today and I said "hiccups" to my friend as I go. And she turned around and said: What you have Mikcups? :roftl: her name was Georgia by the way :naughty:

Her name was Georgiaaaaaa, and she was gorgeousssssss.

"after working day I like to relax (take it easy) in the evening." my exercise :teehee: take it easy added by me.. and.. also others..:naughty: it's quite interesting doing english exercises when you poke mika-stuff in it :teehee:

Cool!

About that, did you win the contest?

Nope, I had a few votes less than the other person. But I got to work behind the scenes and I could decide what would be in the radio show and stuff! It was amazing! I want to do it when I grow up :wub2: But of course, those are just dreams :teehee:

Nope, I had a few votes less than the other person. But I got to work behind the scenes and I could decide what would be in the radio show and stuff! It was amazing! I want to do it when I grow up :wub2: But of course, those are just dreams :teehee:

Dreams come true sometimes :thumb_yello:

there was smth about "Jenny's brother is an engineer" and i wrote Mika's :teehee:

but my friend made me laugh so much today :lmfao:

My friend who sits by me in geometry asked if he could borrow an eraser and I said "I bet you can't erase my touch!" and handed him one.

He gave me a really strange look an I couldn't figure out why, until I realised he probably thought I was flirting with him:teehee:

How did your friend make you laugh?

My friend who sits by me in geometry asked if he could borrow an eraser and I said "I bet you can't erase my touch!" and handed him one.

He gave me a really strange look an I couldn't figure out why, until I realised he probably thought I was flirting with him:teehee:

How did your friend make you laugh?

haha :aah::aah:

aah she always makes me laugh,sometimes suddenly starts sing on lesson elle me dir danse danse danse.. sometimes i wanna be wanna be....oe we are young!.. etc..:aah:

today she did English homework exercise and wrote there (this was sentence) : If I met Mary I'll talk to her. and added this: (NOT ABOUT MIKA!!!) :aah: I didnt know that she wrote this, just heard it when teacher read , and i was like :blink::roftl::roftl:

haha :aah::aah:

aah she always makes me laugh,sometimes suddenly starts sing on lesson elle me dir danse danse danse.. sometimes i wanna be wanna be....oe we are young!.. etc..:aah:

today she did English homework exercise and wrote there (this was sentence) : If I met Mary I'll talk to her. and added this: (NOT ABOUT MIKA!!!) :aah: I didnt know that she wrote this, just heard it when teacher read , and i was like :blink::roftl::roftl:

Hahaha:D I wish I had friends who loved mika as much as I do!! :fangurl:

I have one friend who really likes him (she want to les ardentes this summer with me :teehee: ) But she's not a real 'fan' or something. But that's good because Mika is kind of 'my thing' :aah: A lot of people know me as a Mika fan and I like that :teehee:

I wish that too:aah:but I'm grateful for my best friend who likes Mika(not as much as I do)had put today in class Love Today:roftl:my classmates were like "wtf?:blink:" and I was like "Love love mee!!!:mf_rosetinted:"

she doesnt like him as much as i do, sometimes even teasing me and says that he's gay, but i have no reaction anymore:aah: but she likes his songs and always listens with me, and also has his songs in mobile :das:

ohh once i sent mika's songs in my cousin's mobile secretly :roftl: but then he deleted them soon :mf_rosetinted:

Im making a song about us mikafans! :) and when its finished I want to make it our fanclubsong! :D its an assignment for school (musicclass)

I let many people sing the chorusses (like wag) but it has to be finished this thursday! (Im gonna die!!:blink:) I only have lyics and a melodie ( not my own but its a genki song from a japanese group which fits my idea perfectly) but i cant hear the keys!! (HELP ME!!)

and also when its finished I want to make a video to it with videos from many fans here on the mfc going wild on the song.. :)

just had to say it..:teehee:

Im making a song about us mikafans! :) and when its finished I want to make it our fanclubsong! :D its an assignment for school (musicclass)

I let many people sing the chorusses (like wag) but it has to be finished this thursday! (Im gonna die!!:blink:) I only have lyics and a melodie ( not my own but its a genki song from a japanese group which fits my idea perfectly) but i cant hear the keys!! (HELP ME!!)

and also when its finished I want to make a video to it with videos from many fans here on the mfc going wild on the song.. :)

just had to say it..:teehee:

wwooow!! how cool!!! :boing: can't wait to hear it! :clap::biggrin2:

Archived