• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are welcome :naughty:

Do you buy many albums? Or do you just download them, or use youtube?

I buy albums, but only those who are the most important to me... otherwise I listen on youtube or :dunno:

I listened Penguin:thumb_yello:It's nice, but i fell in love with Jar of Hearts:wub2::wub2:now I'm gonna listen to it until I'll learn it...that's what I always do with songs I like:blink:

I don't think her albums are selling here :sad:

I buy albums, but only those who are the most important to me... otherwise I listen on youtube or :dunno:

I listened Penguin:thumb_yello:It's nice, but i fell in love with Jar of Hearts:wub2::wub2:now I'm gonna listen to it until I'll learn it...that's what I always do with songs I like:blink:

I don't think her albums are selling here :sad:

Ah yes, that's kind of what I do.

I listen to at least three of their songs, and if I like them all alot, I buy their album.

I'm a big album buyer since some are quite cheap here :naughty: And I just love em!

Ah yes, that's kind of what I do.

I listen to at least three of their songs, and if I like them all alot, I buy their album.

I'm a big album buyer since some are quite cheap here :naughty: And I just love em!

people here don't buy albums because they are quite expensive:teehee::aah:

Woah.

All of it? :aah:

Greedy thing :roftl:

not all of it..I managed to get it off her claws in time:teehee::teehee:but I can't eat it anymore for obvious reasons, so I think she'll eat it:mf_rosetinted:not healthy I know, but my cat's very spoiled...she can't be denied:lmao:

not all of it..I managed to get it off her claws in time:teehee::teehee:but I can't eat it anymore for obvious reasons, so I think she'll eat it:mf_rosetinted:not healthy I know, but my cat's very spoiled...she can't be denied:lmao:

Aaaaaaaaaw :aah:

Everyone loves cake :teehee: You can't deprive your cat of cake?! :naughty:

Archived