• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and rude :mf_rosetinted:

Could you send me the link to Toy Boy @magic number gig? Can't find it on YT :dunno:

mm.. actually dunno what is it called on yt because I have downloaded it before :teehee: but I'll find!

here you are :pinkbow:

[YOUTUBE]ji54j7GgwbQ[/YOUTUBE]

@Mary: that are a lot of relatives:blink:... before my mom had her partner we were only 5 people in my familly (my mom,sis,me,grannyand gramps)... now we are abot 10 peeps more cause of my moms partner:blink: .can´t get used to soo many people yet:roftl:.

( can I have the link too pls:blush-anim-cl:. I loved HE in the magic numbers gig...it was so birllant. I envy the peeps who´s been there:mf_rosetinted:

@Wendy: haha.that´s cool.the haters jjust get burried by the fans comments:aah:

@Mary: that are a lot of relatives:blink:... before my mom had her partner we were only 5 people in my familly (my mom,sis,me,grannyand gramps)... now we are abot 10 peeps more cause of my moms partner:blink: .can´t get used to soo many people yet:roftl:.

( can I have the link too pls:blush-anim-cl:. I loved HE in the magic numbers gig...it was so birllant. I envy the peeps who´s been there:mf_rosetinted:

@Wendy: haha.that´s cool.the haters jjust get burried by the fans comments:aa h:

blame it on my parents' siblings:roftl: but I love the older ones, I enjoy with them a lot :naughty:

it's on last page :biggrin2:

+1 :crybaby:

:roftl::roftl:

gotta go. have a good day people :das:

bye my herooo :das::teehee:

guys don't you know which was that gig when he forgot elle me dit lyrics? :roftl:

can't find in my vids folder :blink: guess I messed them up :bored:

Archived