Haha :mf_rosetinted: well thanks for that bit of advice and omg really? :blink: your pretty though! I'm surprised you don't have one. Oh that's what I meant,and I haven't really changed since I've started school,its mainly cos I hate most people at my school cos they are always judging me and that and they expect me to talk to them :sneaky2: and as do I :sad:

and yeah I have : original:

I was even shy on there

will be worse in person.

I'm not allowed one. :P .. but I don't really want a bf yet tbh. It's too much hassle :mf_rosetinted: I'm too awkward and weird anyway xP I'm not but thanks :aah:

Hm, ya, humans are not nice creatures xP I don't even think over half of my friends are friend friends tbh. Oh wells xD

Oh good. Ah, is he quiet?

(we should Skype sometime :D)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

morning :bye:

*Random*

Would just like to say...I love my boyfriend,Clint with all my heart and he loves me exactly the same,I just hope that girl that tried to split us up before won't start again,but she shouldn't as she has someone now(thank god) anyhow...we are a long distance relationship and I know they tend to never go well,but things are looking pretty good and well at least he lives in the UK Lmao just a shame he lives in Manchester but he'll be coming up here very soon and I know we will have a great time together am just worried that me being really shy will spoil things,for example since I'm so shy I hardly say a thing..and I don't think that would be very nice for him to come all this way and I don't say much,does anyone know how I could get over my nerves?

Oh and I just have to quote this what he said today,..well yesterday "Im so happy that I have you Emma,Im never going to leave you cos I only want and need you,no other girl can be as perfect as you." Oh and he has actually said about marrying me xD which is funny as my dad was on about how am 16 and I can get married :L don't want to get married right now though,would be weird...so gonna wait a few years XD

Edit: Clint is 19 years old. and his name is actually Clinton (aha Clinton cards :aah: if you live in the UK you will get it)

you two are just too cute:blush-anim-cl:.

advice?haha...imagine him to be nacked?:roftl::roftl: that´s the advice people get here (at my place:mf_rosetinted:) when they have to stand in front of a crowd or anything and are shy or nervous... I don´t know if it ´l help you tho:mf_rosetinted: well...maybe:mf_rosetinted:

back :original:

are you able to vote on the Montreal NRJ Music Award? Or is my computer gone haywire again :bored:

good morning:biggrin2:

where can I vote :boing: ?

thank you my little cheesecake:naughty: (okay...that sounded weird:mf_rosetinted:)

how are ya??

I´m craving for someone I could talk to:aah:....I´ve got a chatty day for some reason.

om nom nom now I'm a cheesecake :naughty:

yeah me too, needing someone to talk to besides reading Mika's interview :aah:

I'm good, thanks, and yourself?

om nom nom now I'm a cheesecake :naughty:

yeah me too, needing someone to talk to besides reading Mika's interview :aah:

I'm good, thanks, and yourself?

you...just ate yourself my little cheesecake?:shocked:. don´t eat yourself!:aah:

what interview do you read?

I´m good too...today´s the last day of holiday and as soon as I leave my bed I´ll have to start doing my homework...and so I keep lying here :aah:.

do you have holidays right now?

you...just ate yourself my little cheesecake?:shocked:. don´t eat yourself!:aah:

what interview do you read?

I´m good too...today´s the last day of holiday and as soon as I leave my bed I´ll have to start doing my homework...and so I keep lying here :aah:.

do you have holidays right now?

Nah I just make the sounds, I don't eat myself occasionally :naughty:

Oh I read many, waiting for the page to load, the wifi in my house sucks! :aah: I'm on holidays till next week :boing: but I don't wanna go back to school :sad: I'd rather spend time here OFC

Nah I just make the sounds, I don't eat myself occasionally :naughty:

Oh I read many, waiting for the page to load, the wifi in my house sucks! :aah: I'm on holidays till next week :boing: but I don't wanna go back to school :sad: I'd rather spend time here OFC

good :das:

I want to be something delicious too...maybe a nice cupcake? something with blueberries (I loooooooooove blueberries):teehee:.

haha.who wans to go back to school?:aah:

I know that... before I entered mfc I used to google interview all the time.:blush-anim-cl: I loved it...

well...then I came here and became lazy since one can find them all in here:teehee:.

what are your plans for da rest of the holidays? or today:teehee:

good :das:

I want to be something delicious too...maybe a nice cupcake? something with blueberries (I loooooooooove blueberries):teehee:.

haha.who wans to go back to school?:aah:

I know that... before I entered mfc I used to google interview all the time.:blush-anim-cl: I loved it...

well...then I came here and became lazy since one can find them all in here:teehee:.

what are your plans for da rest of the holidays? ]or today:teehee:

OHMYGOSH I LOVE BLUEBERRIES TOOOOOO :wub2:

:aah: yeah... and I'm looking for anti-Mika pages :sneaky2: not sure why I'm doing this :aah:

it's 12:00pm and I'm awake :blink:

YO MARY! :das:

good morning then:naughty:

why are you awake?:mf_ro setinted:

it´s 9 a.m. here and I should think about getting out of my pj´s and do sth:blush-anim-cl:

heey super Aneey :das:

ah dunno I just woke :teehee: guests are coming AGAIN! :crybaby: now another cousins!! :aah: good that they're a bit bigger :roftl: so hope they wont ask me for cartoons, if yes, send them to TV! :mf_rosetinted:

9am :shocked: omm:mf_rosetinted: :teehee:

I was sleeping at that time:mf_rosetinted:

gooddddddd, thanks :original: had pizza for lunch, but shame, no diet coke :naughty: now eating mango :das:

And you?

I'm drinking tea and don't want anymore 'cause I'm hot now :aah: and waiting for guests as I wrote :naughty:poor me:mf_rosetinted:

OHMYGOSH I LOVE BLUEBERRIES TOOOOOO

:aah: yeah... and I'm looking for anti-Mika pages not sure why I'm doing this

I know that:aah:.there ate times when I need somehting that is not mika at all... otherwise I´d go crazy since my whole life seems to circle around this place:aah:.

heey super Aneey

ah dunno I just woke :teehee: guests are coming AGAIN! now another cousins!! good that they're a bit biggerso hope they wont ask me for cartoons, if yes, send them to TV!

9am :shocked: omm:mf_rosetinted: :teehee:

I was sleeping at that time:mf_rosetinted:

hey super mary :das:

how many relatives do you actually have?:roftl:there are always people at your place.:teehee:

Edit: I just had to delete a lot of smiles...always using too many:blink:

I'm drinking tea and don't want anymore 'cause I'm hot now :aah: and waiting for guests as I wrote :naughty:poor me:mf_rosetinted:

awww I want tea but we ran out :sad: oh so you're having a tea party?

I know that:aah:.there ate times when I need somehting that is not mika at all... otherwise I´d go crazy since my whole life seems to circle around this place:aah:

:aah: I typed in "Mika interview" and when I typed till "Mika i" it shows out "Mika is he gay" :blink::furious:

:aah: I typed in "Mika interview" and when I typed till "Mika i" it shows out "Mika is he gay" :blink::furious:

I know :sneaky2:.bah. but the fanclub exists longer then any of those haters-sites...the come and go.

we´ll live longer:mf_rosetinted:

I know that:aa h:.there ate times when I need somehting that is not mika at all... otherwise I´d go crazy since my whole life seems to circle around this place:aa h:.

hey super mary :das:

how many relatives do you actually have?:rof tl:there are always people at your place.:teehee:

Edit: I just had to delete a lot of smiles...always using too many:blink:

:lmfao:

who is often here is my father's brother,and another brother lives next to us so, :naughty: (with their families ofc)

but NO! there's not always guests here!! :roftl: it's because of new year eve and etc.. :mf_rosetinted:

oh and my mother has 1 brother and 1 sister too and i have 4 cousin through them :aah: not much actually, on both side 6 :tee hee: good that they werent here together! :roftl:

oh I'm using too much smileys too :naughty: so I use space between them.

now I'm listening to toy boy (magic numbers gig) where da boss forgets lyrics :roftl: my fave live toy boy ever :lmfao:

awww I want tea but we ran out :sad: oh so you're having a tea party?

no not tea party. they're coming because of new year eve :wink2:

well there are mean people too in this world :mf_rosetinted:

Archived