• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMENCARMEN

hello :bye: and I just wanted to say, I'm jealous :sneaky2:

Weeeendy!!:wub2:you're pretty crazy did you know that? :das:

how are you?:biggrin2:

jealous much Mary? :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

great! it's so sunny here, and no sign from the stupid snow:aah:

how's u?:teehee:

ahaha same here neighbor :naughty::roftl: no snow.

just watching a vid i made and waiting to guests AGAIN! :bored:

new year will kill me one day :mf_rosetinted::aah:

ahaha same here neighbor no snow.

just watching a vid i made and waiting to guests AGAIN! :bored:

new year will kill me one day :mf_rosetinted::aah:

again? haha, at least say thank you it's not your cousin:mf_rosetinted:or it is?:teehee:

:insane: :insane: I need a lift to the Mika hospital :aah:

this is the "Say something random" thread, so I guess being crazy is alright here :aah:

Doin' good, thanks :biggrin2: and you?

I'm good:biggrin2:I'm watching on youtube at some figure skating videos :mf_lustslow:

:aah: I love figure skating, but apparently I don't know how to :aah:

now I'm giving Mair a Vietnamese lesson :mf_rosetinted:

I love figure skating too, and I skate a little....just a little:mf_rosetinted:but I like watching it:wub2:

Vietnamese? I suppose it's a hard language:teehee:how's Mair dealing with it?:biggrin2:

I love figure skating too, and I skate a little....just a little:mf_rosetinted:but I like watching it:wub2:

Vietnamese? I suppose it's a hard language:teehee:how's Mair dealing with it?:biggrin2:

I can only glide with one leg. ONE. :mf_rosetinted:

She's the best student so far :aah:

I can only glide with one leg. ONE. :mf_rosetinted:

She's the best student so far :aah:

glad to hear that:thumb_yello:

I'm afraid to jump on the ice....it's so damn hard:sneaky2:that's it! I'll sign my daughter for figure skating lessons:biggrin2:when I'll have one :lmfao:

glad to hear that:thumb_yello:

I'm afraid to jump on the ice....it's so damn hard:sneaky2:that's it! I'll sign my daughter for figure skating lessons:biggrin2:when I'll have one :lmfao:

Well we don't have ice here, but a piece of... plastic... I suppose? So the idea is that, it's very slippery just like ice, and people can skate on them. I've never tried ICE skating myself :blush-anim-cl:

haha that's a great idea of sending your *future* daughter to skating school :lmfao:

Well we don't have ice here, but a piece of... plastic... I suppose? So the idea is that, it's very slippery just like ice, and people can skate on them. I've never tried ICE skating myself :blush-anim-cl:

haha that's a great idea of sending your *future* daughter to skating school :lmfao:

and if it's a boy...well he can always be on a hockey team :devil: :lmfao:my poor *future* kids:teehee:

we have ice rinks here and I often skate but just for fun:mf_rosetinted:

and if it's a boy...well he can always be on a hockey team :devil: :lmfao:my poor *future* kids:teehee:

we have ice rinks here and I often skate but just for fun:mf_rosetinted:

either way you still force them to skate? :aah:

LUCKY! I want *real* ice rinks :aah:

I love finding nemo too:mf_rosetinted:

hello dear! :huglove:

I love Shark Tale too:wub2:I adore Oscar:lmfao:

hey dear :huglove:

haha. yap.sharktale is brillant:teehee:... I adore the shark there.he is so cuteeee:wub2:

wazzup??:das:

hey dear :huglove:

haha. yap.sharktale is brillant:teehee:... I adore the shark there.he is so cuteeee:wub2:

wazzup??:das:

nothing new:wub2:I'm just very happy that 2 titles of Aaliyah's songs trended on twitter on New Year night:wub2: Feels good to know you're not the only fan left around:wub2:

Emma, I'm here now xD

I've got 44 notes on this post http://thatsapopcorn.tumblr.com/post/15108591126/dear-god-save-me-from-these-crazy-women-hana

that's a lot for me....the most I've ever got, I think. Exciting stuffs. :aah:

:yay: Congrats!

I made some new backgrounds on Tumblr, and all of a sudden my notes and stuff went up! Presentation does help :naughty:

:yay: Congrats!

I made some new backgrounds on Tumblr, and all of a sudden my notes and stuff went up! Presentation does help :naughty:

haha awesome! xD how do you make backgrounds? I'm not very good with Tumblr tbh and I rarely post original posts :aah:

Archived