Oh yeah my dream for this year is to see Lady Gaga live. (and just maybe if I get to,meet her.) would love this to happen,I would most likely cry from being so happy...and if she hugged omg I would just die...oh please let this happen..I want this year to be good and that will just set off my good mood to the max XD

Of course you'll meet Gaga. I want to meet her too this year. I'm moving to Scotland in Autumn (if I get accepted to uni) and hope she'll come there. Then we can both see her :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course you'll meet Gaga. I want to meet her too this year. I'm moving to Scotland in Autumn (if I get accepted to uni) and hope she'll come there. Then we can both see her :)

aww yay :biggrin2:

only problem is for you is that she might come to Scotland before Autumn then again she might not come at all. :tears:

wish she would hurry up and release the dates. :mf_rosetinted:

If you do (and I totally wish you do!) you're sooo lucky! :wub2: That's awesome!

aww yay :biggrin2:

only problem is for you is that she might come to Scotland before Autumn then again she might not come at all. :tears:

wish she would hurry up and release the dates. :mf_rosetinted:

I believe she comes. She was recently talking about a huge tour with 450 shows which means that she's probably going to everywhere

I believe she comes. She was recently talking about a huge tour with 450 shows which means that she's probably going to everywhere

ahh I see...she also said it would be 'early' this year :mf_rosetinted: I can see I'm going to be stalking her twitter a lot to keep an eye on the tour dates.judging from the Monster ball...she certainly puts on a show..and I have watched that dvd 10 times alreadly :mf_rosetinted:

Why does everyone want to come to Scotland? :aah:

its cold. :mf_rosetinted: windy..rainy..etc xD

I've noticed this quite a lot now that quite a few people here and a fellow little monster that I know want to come here :blink: (he's from America :wink2: )

Then it's not too different from Finland. :lmfao:

I've always wanted to visit the UK, especially Scotland and London. Mostly because I'm obsessed with British accents. :teehee:

Then it's not too different from Finland. :lmfao:

I've always wanted to visit the UK, especially Scotland and London. Mostly because I'm obsessed with British accents. :teehee:

Plus snow and ice and yeah I think you get the idea now :mf_rosetinted:

oh I see :teehee: and I have a scottish accent,thank you very much. :mf_rosetinted:

Plus snow and ice and yeah I think you get the idea now :mf_rosetinted:

oh I see :teehee: and I have a scottish accent,thank you very much. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, that's pretty much Finland, too. :lmfao:

I figured you might have one. :teehee: I love the sound of Scottish accents but if they're very thick it's difficult to understand for me. :teehee:

Yep, that's pretty much Finland, too. :lmfao:

I figured you might have one. :teehee: I love the sound of Scottish accents but if they're very thick it's difficult to understand for me. :teehee:

:aah:

and well I don't think mine is really..which I find weird...:blink: another weird thing was that my friend Mark (who is from England) couldn't understand me well due to my accent yet my other friend Liam could and he was from the same part in England :roftl: and I was actually worried that my bf couldn't understand me but he can :wub2: I like the Irish accent.:mf_rosetinted:

I need ideas about what to get friends for birthdays heeeellppp? D: :aah:

Ugh I always have that dilemma..

okay, I'll tell you the last few pressies I got for my friends:

- Photo album with photos of us&friends and a cheap disposable camera

- Starbucks voucher :teehee:

- Jewellery and chocolate, get the chocolate personalised in Thorntons

And umm I can't even remember anything else :aah:

But yaah.

Ugh I always have that dilemma..

okay, I'll tell you the last few pressies I got for my friends:

- Photo album with photos of us&friends and a cheap disposable camera

- Starbucks voucher :teehee: