• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:yay:

(got it 3 days ago and watched it 7 times allready:mf_rosetinted:)

I need to go to school in an hour:aah:. I want more holidays

and i thought i was bad watching it back-to-back! :aah:

OHMYGOSH FINALLY they sell English muffin in Vietnammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

The most frustrating thing is that my mum thought it's like the normal muffin, and she said "there's nothing special, I can bake you know" and I went like "Nooooo mummmmm it's differenttt" :biggrin2:

and bought some tea today :aah:

just need some jammy dodgers now...:naughty:

A little angry, I have to wait a whole week till I get to see the next episode from Pretty Little Liars :mad3:it's really frustrating, you know....:mf_rosetinted:

how are you?

Oh that IS frustrating! I just finished the latest season of Dexter and the season finale ended up in a huge cliffhanger. The worst thing is that they probably haven't even started filming the new season yet. :hair: I've got a loooooong wait ahead of me...

Not too bad, thanks. Although I think I'm coming down with something, I feel a bit ill. I don't have the time to be sick right now! I've got work to do! :lmfao:

Oh that IS frustrating! I just finished the latest season of Dexter and the season finale ended up in a huge cliffhanger. The worst thing is that they probably haven't even started filming the new season yet. :hair: I've got a loooooong wait ahead of me...

Not too bad, thanks. Although I think I'm coming down with something, I feel a bit ill. I don't have the time to be sick right now! I've got work to do! :lmfao:

haha, good luck then on your work:huglove:

And I totally understand you on Dexter. The ep I saw today was the first in a very looong time...the last ep aired last summer:tears:

I'm so glad they're back, that's a very intense and mysterious show:aah:it hooked me from the very beginning :mf_rosetinted:

haha, good luck then on your work:huglove:

And I totally understand you on Dexter. The ep I saw today was the first in a very looong time...the last ep aired last summer:tears:

I'm so glad they're back, that's a very intense and mysterious show:aah:it hooked me from the very beginning :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah, thanks! I've managed to get some of it done but I've got loads left. I'm just waiting for the inspiration to hit me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Figured MFC would be the best place to get it!

Ooohh, intense and mysterious? Sounds good. :teehee:

Hahah, thanks! I've managed to get some of it done but I've got loads left. I'm just waiting for the inspiration to hit me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: Figured MFC would be the best place to get it!

Ooohh, intense and mysterious? Sounds good. :teehee:

yeah I like it too:wub2:but every ep ends with a huge cliffhanger and I can't take it no more:lmfao:

Oh yeah my dream for this year is to see Lady Gaga live. (and just maybe if I get to,meet her.) would love this to happen,I would most likely cry from being so happy...and if she hugged omg I would just die...oh please let this happen..I want this year to be good and that will just set off my good mood to the max XD

388547_333531276670966_100000422885527_1253206_613249782_n.jpg

Personally, this one is my favourite... :mf_rosetinted:

And Emma, I really really really hope you meet Gaga :tears:

wait what are you doing in that pic? :aah:

and why you crying? :shocked:

its not just my dream..its quite a few peoples actually...I bet I won't get to see her live though. I hate my parents. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived