MinaAlisa (Mina Vesović) designs

Mina Alisa

Welcome dear MFCares to my thread where I am going to show you my designes!!

Some of you are already familiar with my work and they love it... I made blog cos I wanted to show my work around the world and not only in Serbia... :wink2:

You can also follow my twitter account @SparklinaDesign if you want.

Link for my blog is here http://minasparklinadesign.wordpress.com/..

There is more reasons that I opened this thread cos I want to discuse with you about my work, what you like, what don't like... Your oppinion is important to me cos I want to know what people think about my work... So come here and you can see what I am create and you can tell what ever you think :thumb_yello:

I am going to upload my designs for MIKA t-shirts and if you want you can download them and print for you :thumb_yello:

I hope you will enjoy watching my work :wink2:

Edited by Mina Alisa

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for this thread ever since I saw you asked about it in the ATMS thread :clap:

I can tell you what I like the most from your blog :teehee:

Mika t-shirt #3 :wub2:

Paper dress :mf_lustslow:

Bordeaux and Navy blue coats :fangurl:

I was waiting for this thread ever since I saw you asked about it in the ATMS thread :clap:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I can tell you what I like the most from your blog :teehee:

Mika t-shirt #3 :wub2:

Paper dress :mf_lustslow:

Bordeaux and Navy blue coats :fangurl:

wow cool thank you you checked all posts on one day, but in oter way I have only 10 posts :teehee:

I am going to upload all mika t-shirt designs so you ca print if you want

Working on that paper dress was fun :naughty:

and about coats .. well thank you :biggrin2: that navy blue is sold :thumb_yello: before it was all done :teehee:

I liked the navy blue coat as well (too bad it's sold, but I am too big to wear it anyway) :naughty:

And the first T-shirt design :thumb_yello:

Thank you, but I don't understand what is about that navy blue one ... cos that one is fav to everyone... No one is asking about others only that navy blue :dunno:

I wish is someone can tell me why that one is so spacial ... They are all unique and with unique embroidery just like that one is :blink:

and soon you'll be able to dl those t'shirt designs :original:

Hello everyone

:biggrin2:

Thank you all who subscribed to my thread.. :wink2:

As I said, I will share with you mine Mika t-shirt designs.... I am going to upload on internet cos they are kinda big files and I am not sure I can upload them direct on MFC!!!

All designs are saved in illustrator file type cos those designs worked in many parts sooo I think this is the best way... if you want to print them.

Off course if someone needs those files in jpg or some else type can do that by him/her self or contact me and I'll do and sent to you :wink2:

You can see designs here

6668355647_ac1a4af77a_z.jpg

6668279685_b1b0d90db1_z.jpg

6668291127_3b4837d491_z.jpg

6668305723_603c7dabe4_z.jpg

6668346895_bc01fc74a7_z.jpg

I am uploading files now and I will share with you link for download :thumb_yello: