MinaAlisa (Mina Vesović) designs

Mina Alisa

I am working on something very interesting for the whole month now. I have great idea but work is going very slow, and I am going to show you soon something from that... and I would love if you can tell me what you mean, I am nervous how people is going to react. Only Marina Lollipop-girl saw it for now.... and she loved it :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well you already know i LOVE your stuff!!:teehee::wub2:

those t shirt designs are amazing - i'm def thinking of doing one - will give you full credit:thumb_yello:

I am working on something very interesting for the whole month now. I have great idea but work is going very slow, and I am going to show you soon something from that... and I would love if you can tell me what you mean, I am nervous how people is going to react. Only Marina Lollipop-girl saw it for now.... and she loved it :blush-anim-cl:

ooo so excited :excite: tell us already!:aah::boing:

ok now I am going to tell you ....

I love designing textile patterns and I didn't do that for ages cos I don't have money to print them and that is the main reason why I stop working on them after I graduate... end when I saw Happy Ending video I fell in love with cartoon wall and wanted to make patterns from those creatures and some similar... I work on that for a month and I stop... I do that a lot, :sneaky2: ..

In a beginning of February I got some idea for new patterns with cats :biggrin2: and I start drawing cats in illustrator but still had no idea how to join them into a pattern ... and one night I got amazing idea ANIMAL PRINT

So I am working on that the whole month, well now every day, cos I am busy with making necklaces and trying to promote them, but I did 5 different patterns.

Do you want to see one of them?

Edited by Mina Alisa

ok now I am going to tell you ....

I love designing textile patterns and I didn't do that for ages cos I don't have money to print them and that is the main reason why I stop working on them after I graduate... end when I saw Happy Ending video I fell in love with cartoon wall and wanted to make patterns from those creatures and some similar... I work on that for a month and I stop... I do that a lot, :sneaky2: ..

In a beginning of February I got some idea for new patterns with cats :biggrin2: and I start drawing cats in illustrator but still had no idea how to join them into a pattern ... and one night I got amazing idea ANIMAL PRINT

So I am working on that the whole month, well now every day, cos I am busy with making necklaces and trying to promote them, but I did 5 different patterns.

Do you want to see one of them?

OF COURSE! :roftl::roftl: as if you had to ask...:teehee:

sorry i meant to be more dignified - yes please, can i see them, thanks!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

MINAAAA! PA KAKO JA OVO NISAM VIDELA!!!:shocked:

I can only say :groupwave: Animal print is more than sweet, but I can't imagine what to do with it, except to use it as a painting. But that's why I'm not a textile designer.:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I saw this one, and instantly fell in love. This is definitely my choice for printing.:thumb_yello: But I can't see it when I download it.

6668355647_ac1a4af77a_z.jpg

This is also GREAT!

plava-strana.jpg?w=225&h=300

BTW Little Nemo was also one of my favorite childhood comics. :wub2:

Thank you all for visiting my thread :blush-anim-cl: it means so much to me...

I post just that one pattern cos I still work on that.. and I really need you opinion about that..

Would you wear something like that?

As a clothing item (with that pattern) or just sracf ...

I am thinking when I finish all that patters (10 different I hope) that I could print them on matterial and make something from those materials...

Thank you @Dreamy_Queen for your opinion, I have one pattern from my high school project that was for bedsheets .. I can take a pic and show it to you... but that is 10 years old :blink: wow I can't bealieve (so long ago)

:roftl:

I would wear it more so if it was on a scarf..as it would probably make quite a good pattern for a scarf :wink2:

But that's just me though :pinkbow:

i would def wear it as a scarf too (the longer ones :teehee:) but if the pattern wasn't too big i'd wear it on a blouse too...not the whole thing covered in the pattern but maybe just the front...:wub2:

i would def wear it as a scarf too (the longer ones :teehee:) but if the pattern wasn't too big i'd wear it on a blouse too...not the whole thing covered in the pattern but maybe just the front...:wub2:

ah yeah I know what you mean :aah: oh right,wait with you're idea just there you could actually have it for a waist coat :teehee: just the pattern at the front not the back :biggrin2:

The patterns is not that big... That is just a part... When I am going to print that it will look different, You coud see that is the animal print but when you look close you'll see that those are cats who made pattern

Thank you @Dreamy_Queen for your opinion, I have one pattern from my high school project that was for bedsheets .. I can take a pic and show it to you... but that is 10 years old :blink: wow I can't bealieve (so long ago)

:roftl:

Interesting! I'm fond of children bed accessories. Every time I'm in a shop, I gaze at all those cute bedclothes :wub2:

Interesting! I'm fond of children bed accessories. Every time I'm in a shop, I gaze at all those cute bedclothes :wub2:

I like to design patterns for textile specially for bed sheets is very interesting... and I have some old designs for materials for kids :teehee: