Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a bunch of people bashing MFC on the internet, talking about how they love Mika but hate this place. I understand everything can't be to everyone's liking but reading stuff like that made me sad because I can't help but think I'm one of the reasons some people hate MFC. Maybe it's a narcissistic point of view to think that I'd have an effect on someone's life but I have the tendency to blame myself if something negative occurs.

Why do I feel such a need to please everyone and get upset when people don't like me?

(I'm done whining now.)

I just saw a bunch of people bashing MFC on the internet, talking about how they love Mika but hate this place. I understand everything can't be to everyone's liking but reading stuff like that made me sad because I can't help but think I'm one of the reasons some people hate MFC. Maybe it's a narcissistic point of view to think that I'd have an effect on someone's life but I have the tendency to blame myself if something negative occurs.

Why do I feel such a need to please everyone and get upset when people don't like me?

(I'm done whining now.)

Once I found an anti-MFC forum or something like that, was kinda shocked at first :shocked: But then I thought: who cares what these people think? Remember this pic you posted on Lanvin thread? :teehee: I think it says it all..

img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352.jpeg

Once I found an anti-MFC forum or something like that, was kinda shocked at first :shocked: But then I thought: who cares what these people think? Remember this pic you posted on Lanvin thread? :teehee: I think it says it all..

img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352.jpeg

Ah yes, that panda does make everything better. Just look at him rocking that plastic horse in his puddle of water! Guess I'll never find out what it's like being that care-free and adorable. :teehee:

You're probably right and I shouldn't care what the haters think. I'm just being overly sensitive again I guess. I'm always a bit afraid of offending someone and thus making them hate me. :blush-anim-cl: I need to stop that, it's way too consuming.

Ah yes, that panda does make everything better. Just look at him rocking that plastic horse in his puddle of water! Guess I'll never find out what it's like being that care-free and adorable. :teehee:

I have a serious question now.. Is this panda pic photoshoped or is it real? :shocked:

My boyfriend on TV,like a boss! :aah:

clinttv.jpg

Guy with the long hair, in case you didn't know.:teehee:

Hah, cool! :teehee: What was the show about?

I have a serious question now.. Is this panda pic photoshoped or is it real? :shocked:

I don't think it's photoshopped, panda cubs are quite playful.

[YOUTUBE]UY3o1o3LFBY[/YOUTUBE]

From 0:50 onwards it looks like a planned choreography! Such adorable little creatures. It's an even bigger dream of mine to hold a panda cub than to meet Mika. :teehee:

I don't think it's photoshopped, panda cubs are quite playful.

[YOUTUBE]UY3o1o3LFBY[/YOUTUBE]

From 0:50 onwards it looks like a planned choreography! Such adorable little creatures. It's an even bigger dream of mine to hold a panda cub than to meet Mika. :teehee:

And if you would have to choose between holding a panda cub and holding Mika, would panda cub win? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Have a test today !! nO!!!! :'(

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

And if you would have to choose between holding a panda cub and holding Mika, would panda cub win? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes. Yes it would. :mf_rosetinted:

... First I'd hold Mika, then I'd take him to a slide with me. :teehee: After that we'd go to one of these:

ball_pit.jpg

Why aren't there ball pits for adults? :tears:

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Yes. Yes it would. :mf_rosetinted:

... First I'd hold Mika, then I'd take him to a slide with me. :teehee: After that we'd go to one of these:

ball_pit.jpg

Why aren't there ball pits for adults? :tears:

Perhaps Mika has one of these in his backyard :mf_rosetinted:

(I'm done whining now.)

really?! :shocked: sorry to bring this back up since you've moved onto pandas:teehee: but where did you read this? i'm a curious monkey :teehee:

What happened? :shocked:

Well...

I was in the dinner line, and next to the dinner line are a load of tables, which people each their lunch on. And whilst in the line, I was telling my friend Emily about how I had dreamt about Luke three nights in a row.

Luke is a very nice guy if you get what I mean :mf_rosetinted: And then she said, who? Because she didn't hear me, so I replied LUUUKE really loudly, and then Emily said, Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit, Eloise. Turn around, and Luke was sitting right there and he kind of just looked away awkwardly :shocked:

So then I just hid in the corner of the room, half crying, half laughing, and then Emily said he kept on looking up with a confused face.

Luckily, he was on his own, so none of his friends laughed or anything like that. So now it will be pretty awkward whenever I see him cos he doesn't know I like him :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

MY LIFE IS SO FANTASTIC. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived