Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my friends like him too but even don't thinking about to join MFC :aah: they're waiting for the new album too :naughty:

I don't think any of my friends even know about a new album.:naughty: I wish I could fan girl with my friends but i would be super sad if he became mainstream, and my town is really great at ruining a good thing by making it mainstream:mf_rosetinted:

Nino does? :shocked: She roolz :teehee:

yes she. :aah: who else? :teehee:

I don't think any of my friends even know about a new album.:naughty: I wish I could fan girl with my friends but i would be super sad if he became mainstream, and my town is really great at ruining a good thing by making it mainstream:mf_rosetinted:

well that's right too :aah:

Good luck! Get back safe and unharmed! :huglove::teehee:

I once visited Riga, it's a beautiful city. This random guy we met there kicked me in the leg with his boot and it really hurt. Other than that it was a successful trip. :naughty:

:boxed::naughty:

I live there :aah: When people tell me they have visited Riga, I'm always like "what if we walked by eachother and didn't know?" :boxed::aah:

I'm alive! :biggrin2:

I have some rather juicy blisters and I can barely walk. :groovy:

But it was HEE-LARIOUS.

look who's back!! :excite:

:naughty:

glad you survived...:aah:

feel free to share hilarity anytime :thumb_yello:

look who's back!! :excite:

:naughty:

glad you survived...:aah:

feel free to share hilarity anytime :thumb_yello:

Then tell us all about it. :naughty:

Just generally funny, really. :aah:

It won't be as funny now. Because we're not exhausted in a dark damp field. :mf_rosetinted:

The middle-aged youth leader walked in on my friend in the toilet. And the jokes we made for the rest of the trip are not really suitable for repetition. :aah:

Gosh, thinking back, a lot of incidents are pretty unrepeatable. :naughty:

Wow. That's so exactly what's going on in my mind everytime I tell my friends about mika :roftl: Their ignorance lets him stay special! :mf_rosetinted:

It won't be as funny now. Because we're not exhausted in a dark damp field. :mf_rosetinted:

The middle-aged youth leader walked in on my friend in the toilet. And the jokes we made for the rest of the trip are not really suitable for repetition. :aah:

wait. what did you do?:shocked:

:roftl:

ahhh it was that kind of hi-larious...i know what you mean...:naughty: