Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a bit less than 2 months to Mika's gig. :wub2: As some of you may know, when he was here in 2010, we did a little surprise to him.. :wub2:

So what my point is...

we're already organizing new surprise to him when he comes.. nothing new but..:wub2:

[YOUTUBE]Vg3SXNpFw2Y[/YOUTUBE]

It's a bit less than 2 months to Mika's gig. :wub2: As some of you may know, when he was here in 2010, we did a little surprise to him.. :wub2:

So what my point is...

we're already organizing new surprise to him when he comes.. nothing new but..:wub2:

[YOUTUBE]Vg3SXNpFw2Y[/YOUTUBE]

:mikalove::mikalove: are you still gonna do that bubbles thing ?^^

Dear fellow MFCers, I'm leaving to a camp for 4 days tomorrow, so I won't see you guys in such a long time. I'll miss y'all :huglove:

BTW the weather there is awful and we have to build our own tent. Cheers

have a nahce time Wendyyyy :mikadas::huglove:

Dear fellow MFCers, I'm leaving to a camp for 4 days tomorrow, so I won't see you guys in such a long time. I'll miss y'all :huglove:

BTW the weather there is awful and we have to build our own tent. Cheers

Gonna miss you! Have a great time!

what king?

The singer King Charles.

:blink::teehee::wub2: How and when and..? :naughty:

He's coming to Latvia again in summer for a festival, but I'm not sure if I'll go. My friends have met him too :aah:

I wrote about it a few pages back, so I'll just quote it on my next post :aah:

574594_423331941024232_100000422885527_1500423_1736968321_n.jpg

GO AND SEE HIM, HE'S AMAZING.

I can't sleep. :tears: just saw king Charles. He was amazing. Not one sing i didnt love. I felt really ill during school today and came home. I nearly wasn't going to go, but I thought I'd regret it. When i wad there, the music made me forget how ill I was and I had a BLAST.

Then after he was meeting fans, and I was last. I went up to him with my present for him (five lollipops in a vision express bag) and it had written on it,' Dear King Charles, may your life be forever sweet. Love from Eloise.'

He tried pronouncing my name but I had to help him. Then he said thankyou alot and you're so sweet xD then he pretty much grabbed/hugged me and picked me off tge floor and span me a bit ... :shocked: it was like a god damn dream. THEN I asked him to sign my notebook, he said sure but he wrote a full message saying; 'Dear Eloise, thankyou so much for this lovely present. Ever Yours, King Charles'

:shocked::tears:

I then asked for a photo and he said sure. My friend tried to take the picture but the camera wouldn't work, so we were stood there for ages with his hand on my side and he said ,'oh its ok, I could hug for eternity' :shocked:

Then we left. But it was perfect. Amazing. Like a dream.

I'm in bed now, and i can't sleep. I'm on my phone so sorry for mistakes.

Here ya go. He also put his head on mine whilst we were waiting for the camera :wub2:

Just went into the conservatory to see Pete looking at a cat with a little live doormouse in it's mouth. So I chased the cat off. The little mouse escaped successfully, but I'm not sure of it's condition. The cat keeps on coming back. So Pete suggested, 'We need a water pistol'. I thought that was a little harsh, so I hid behind a bush and jumped out at the cat, & it ran.