• Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone actually gone into a

Restaurant and asked for

'diet coke and a pizza please ' yet?

I think I might try on Friday!

I did! I did!! This weekend actually! I do it all the time!:naughty:

:das: Did you dance alone?

With my friend and a bunch of other girls :aah: you don't dance with guys, guys dance like this:

[YOUTUBE]L1cF1hubIy8[/YOUTUBE]

You can't see much but guys are always pushing and stuff :aah:

With my friend and a bunch of other girls :aah: you don't dance with guys, guys dance like this:

[YOUTUBE]L1cF1hubIy8[/YOUTUBE]

You can't see much but guys are always pushing and stuff :aah:

:aah: oh goodness.

Boys have cooties. :puking:

Just kidding. That looks like a lot of fun!

Daaw :huglove: (sorry, i found it cute the cooties thingy :aah:)

It really was, I wanna go to more ska stuff :aah: but I don't know when's the next one :huh:

Daaw :huglove: (sorry, i found it cute the cooties thingy :aah:)

It really was, I wanna go to more ska stuff :aah: but I don't know when's the next one :huh:

:teehee:

He did you find this one?

:teehee:

He did you find this one?

How? :aah: it was from school, they brought Cabrito Vudú :boing: (didn't know them until now :aah:) because of Boards' elections and tomorrow we'll get free Starbucks :mf_rosetinted:

How? :aah: it was from school, they brought Cabrito Vudú :boing: (didn't know them until now :aah:) because of Boards' elections and tomorrow we'll get free Starbucks :mf_rosetinted:

Yes i meant how. :teehee: I was too lazy to backtrack and edit.

Free Starbucks? Do you guys deliver? :wink2:

Yes i meant how. :teehee: I was too lazy to backtrack and edit.

Free Starbucks? Do you guys deliver? :wink2:

I don't think so sweetie :mf_rosetinted: I don't even know if I'll get one :aah: it's in the morning and I don't wanna go so early!

I don't think so sweetie :mf_rosetinted: I don't even know if I'll get one :aah: it's in the morning and I don't wanna go so early!

Shucks. :mf_rosetinted: That's okay. I got a new coffee pot and a new brewer like 3 days ago. :aah: It's just a regular coffee machine but it's special because it's all mine. :teehee: You should go get free Startbucks. That :badword: is really expensive.

Shucks. :mf_rosetinted: That's okay. I got a new coffee pot and a new brewer like 3 days ago. :aah: It's just a regular coffee machine but it's special because it's all mine. :teehee: You should go get free Startbucks. That :badword: is really expensive.

I know :aah: but I probably won't woke up :naughty: Hey, I'm off to sleep :aah: dancing and stuff got me tired, sweet dreams :huglove:

I know :aah: but I probably won't woke up :naughty: Hey, I'm off to sleep :aah: dancing and stuff got me tired, sweet dreams :huglove:

Night night!!! :huglove: Sweet Mika dreams, sister wife!!!!

Archived