Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

lol, but if you don't know the answer yet? :naughty: I don't get it haha!

....CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :aah::aah::aah: I'm not an english speaker so I don't know very well :aah: I can teach you spanish :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You use 'who' when its the subject of the sentence, like:

Who is your best friend?

Whom is used when there is already a subject to the sentence, and it always comes after a preposition (examples of prepositions are by, with, to, on, in, etc.) Example sentence:

To whom is the letter addressed to?

'The letter' is the subject of the sentence and 'whom' came after the preposition 'to'. Does that make sense? :aah:

I think I get it, thank you!:thumb_yello: strange that I haven't had this part of grammar at school..:blink: I seriously have had everything, except this.. Or maybe I have, but I can't remember :aah:

I think I get it, thank you!:thumb_yello: strange that I haven't had this part of grammar at school..:blink: I seriously have had everything, except this.. Or maybe I have, but I can't remember :aah:

You're welcome :pinkbow:

I've always been good with grammar, my mother is a grammar freak! She's always correcting other people's grammar (even in songs) so I guess I just caught on to her ways. :aah:

I'm going to walibi, and my crush is just adorable.. :3

He wants me to sit next to him in the roller coaster (it will be the first time for me to go pop so yeah) and he said that he wants to sit with me in the front, naaaww! and an other friend of mine who made a deal with an other friend of mine said he wanted to sit in the front, but my crush was all like nooo, I'm going with Annemaaike in the front!

and they had kind of a fun bitch fight (lol) and I am scared to death to go into that rollercoaster, so I said; are you out of your mind? In the front!?

But I said, well thats fine, in the front, but I want something to squeeze with my hand, so may I hold your hand? I am strong, so watch out XD hahaha I'm gooooood :teehee:

edit: did that make any sense?? XD

I always have facebook open just in case someone wants to talk to me, but they never do :aah: I'm either on MFC or Tumblr but facebook is meh

Facebook is my safe tab.:blush-anim-cl:

:rip_1: Here rests blanca. 1993-2012. Beloved daughter, friend and sister wife.

noooo! I made you come back to life!!!!!!!! Mika smelling saaaallllttttssss!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook is my safe tab.:blush-anim-cl:

It's mine too :aah:

:rip_1: Here rests Blanca. 1993-2012. Beloved daughter, friend and sister wife.

omg hahahahaha :lmfao:

noooo! I made you come back to life!!!!!!!! Mika smelling saaaallllttttssss!!!!!!!!!!

*comes back to life* :shocked: