Mew!

flyingkites

I've already hinted about this to a couple of you but I have a feeling this might be something a lot of MFCers would enjoy - a Danish band called Mew. Their style is really unique and sometimes very dream-like. I'm bad at explaining my love towards these guys so I'll just let their music do the rest of the work. :teehee: Here are a couple of their most well-known songs.

[YOUTUBE]hsA88gSANts&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5JoUQ8ty3m0&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

I hope it's okay to start a new thread for the band, I couldn't find an open one. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh I like it :biggrin2:

At first when I saw this thread I thought: Mew.png WTH? :floor:

:lmfao:

That Pokémon is without a doubt very cute but I still think these guys win. :teehee:

band.jpg

There's also a manga called Tokyo Mew Mew. Googling Mew is almost as difficult as googling Mika. :aah:

well done!!:clap:

what took you so long to start this thread?? :shocked:

:roftl:

2 of my faves

[YOUTUBE]FA_9MoEyENU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8VQKtEGCDJ0[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for introducing me to such a fan-freakin-tastic band eli!!:fangurl:

well done!!:clap:

what took you so long to start this thread?? :shocked:

I'm such a shy girl. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

2 of my faves

[YOUTUBE]FA_9MoEyENU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8VQKtEGCDJ0[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for introducing me to such a fan-freakin-tastic band eli!!:fangurl:

My pleasure! :huglove: I'm so glad you like them. :wub2:

I absolutely adore Sometimes Life Isn't Easy! :mf_lustslow: The lyrics are brilliant.

By the way, the band has announced that they're writing new songs at the moment! :excite:

I'm such a shy girl. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

My pleasure! :huglove: I'm so glad you like them. :wub2:

I absolutely adore Sometimes Life Isn't Easy! :mf_lustslow:The lyrics are brilliant.

By the way, the band has announced that they're writing new songs at the moment! :excite:

they are! i feel it could be the soundtrack to most of my days...esp the part about someone putting a hex on me..:naughty:

i read that on their wiki page - can't wait :excite:

Edited by nas

they are! i feel it could be the soundtrack to most of my days...esp the part apart someone putting a hex on me..:naughty:

i read that on their wiki page - can't wait :excite:

Oh that's just Bob, casting his black magic spells on everyone. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I can relate to so many lyrics of theirs but sometimes they can be extremely confusing. Like in this song:

[YOUTUBE]YJuU8f3mV_k[/YOUTUBE]

The title cracks me up every time, Silas being the name of their drummer. :roftl:

Oh that's just Bob, casting his black magic spells on everyone. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I can relate to so many lyrics of theirs but sometimes they can be extremely confusing. Like in this song:

The title cracks me up every time, Silas being the name of their drummer. :roftl:

o in that case it's awesome then!:aah:

whoa that song is confusing!:aah:i had to google the lyrics...it mentions bo too but i still don't get it..mayb it's an inside joke :naughty:

This sounds interesting, shall listen when they're working and loaded for me :naughty:

When i first read the thread name, i just answered '...Meow...? :blink:'

Good girl! :clap::naughty:

Aww, I'm sorry there was no one answering you after that... Or was there? :shocked: *cue suspension music*

This sounds interesting, shall listen when they're working and loaded for me :naughty:

When i first read the thread name, i just answered '...Meow...? :blink:'

very often i burst into random meows....just randomly....feels good....:teehee:

:naughty:

very often i burst into random meows....just randomly....feels good....:teehee:

:naughty:

When i want to get my Mum's attention when we're out shopping i don't say 'mum', i mew :teehee:

actually this happens when i want to get anyone's attention... :naughty:

When i want to get my Mum's attention when we're out shopping i don't say 'mum', i mew :teehee:

actually this happens when i want to get anyone's attention... :naughty:

i might steal that one....:teehee:

• 9 months later...

I've been listening to Mew's Frengers alot lately and I'm currently in love with this song, it's so beautiful it hurts. :tears:

There's an official video for the song too but it's a shorter version so I'm linking the original one.

[YOUTUBE]DnAt0xpO2HU[/YOUTUBE]

I love listening to these guys in winter time, their songs are a perfect combination of melancholy and warmth. :teehee:

Wow, love it! I was wondering what your picture was :teehee:

:naughty: It's the cover of No More Stories, only with different colours.

mew-no_more_stories.jpg

They actually received a lot of criticism because of the album cover, people seem to think it's rather ugly. :aah: I like it, it's cute.

:naughty: It's the cover of No More Stories, only with different colours.

mew-no_more_stories.jpg

They actually received a lot of criticism because of the album cover, people seem to think it's rather ugly. :aah: I like it, it's cute.

Yeah, I saw it and was like amused-pleased. But confused. Then I saw it on one of the videos here and felt like Sherlock :naughty: It's not ugly!!!!! I couldn't say that about it :tears: *strokes weird thingy protectively*

Yeah, I saw it and was like amused-pleased. But confused. Then I saw it on one of the videos here and felt like Sherlock :naughty: It's not ugly!!!!! I couldn't say that about it :tears: *strokes weird thingy protectively*

I know right?! :tears: It's like several smiling eggs and a butterfly overlapping each other. Who wouldn't love that?