Mika at Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, Canada Aug. 15 2012

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes!! will know for certain by the end of the day :excite:

I have 70% chance :biggrin2:

ok! best way is to get here by train!

By train? I've never tried that before, I was thinking of driving, but I don't think anyone would be free to drive me all the way to Quebec! :aah:

How long would it take to take the train?

I have 70% chance :biggrin2:

By train? I've never tried that before, I was thinking of driving, but I don't think anyone would be free to drive me all the way to Quebec! :aah:

How long would it take to take the train?

Christine is your girl... she's done it many times :naughty:

It's 5 hours by train. If you wait for a sale you can usually get a return ticket for under $200. I hope you can make Wendy. You too Nas. How exciting!! :biggrin2:

I just need the outline info now, but if I need any update in the future then I'm relying on you Christine :aah:

:excite:

I just need the outline info now, but if I need any update in the future then I'm relying on you Christine :aah:

:excite:

Okay we'll get you on a train :naughty: I think you can actually take it right from Oakville.

I'm waiting for a site called VIArail to load actually. I googled train from Oakville to Quebec. Is that brand reliable?

Yes VIA is the train you need to take. If there aren't trains from Oakville to Montreal then you can take a local train to Union Station in Toronto and get the Toronto to Montreal train from there. The local trains run once an hour or more during peak times and only cost about $5 so you don't have to worry about that one.

Yes VIA is the train you need to take. If there aren't trains from Oakville to Montreal then you can take a local train to Union Station in Toronto and get the Toronto to Montreal train from there. The local trains run once an hour or more during peak times and only cost about $5 so you don't have to worry about that one.

I thought this gig is in Quebec? I see there is trains from Oakville directly to Montreal

I think that's for the balloon festival, not for the gig itself.

EDIT: Oh wait think it says entertainment included but amusement rides extra? :dunno:

they just answered the mikafanclub twitter that it's $39 for 9 days... i am double checking to make sure it includes the gig :mikasweat:

I'll do the IMPOSSIBLE to be there! I'll probably be with one of my friends, but could it be possible to take contact with someone who live there? (exemple for sleeping somewhere after the show?:fisch:)

Anyway just have a chance to fangurling with you at the show would be awsome! I've never already seen Mika in real, il would be my first time ever and I'll take it! (I haven't been able to go to Star Académie, because of studies, :tears:)

So Yai! (Just wait to know the confirmation of Mika's staff) :boing:

This is a real big news. I am very happy but I can't go there alone unfortunately because of some health problems. :sneaky2: But you know, I will be there "quand-même". :woot_jump:

This is a real big news. I am very happy but I can't go there alone unfortunately because of some health problems. :sneaky2: But you know, I will be there "quand-même". :woot_jump:

Oah :itsok:

I was beginning about thinking if it would have been possible to do some co-voiturage, something that would help you to not find the travel to much (like you would have done Riki-Qc and I would have done Qc-Mtl and the return as the same), your car would have been at my private parking.

Just this : if there is an other time that Mika goes somewhere close montreal, it's an idea possible to realise that I propose :thumb_yello:

Pay attention to you!!!

they just answered the mikafanclub twitter that it's $39 for 9 days... i am double checking to make sure it includes the gig :mikasweat:

They are going to sell day passes though so we don't need that right? :dunno:

edit: seems so cheap though :aah:

My ticket was cheap last time. They offered a refund because of the cancellation but I just let them keep it because the money was going to some children's food program anyway.

My ticket was cheap last time. They offered a refund because of the cancellation but I just let them keep it because the money was going to some children's food program anyway.

ah yes! for breakfast in schools i think

Archived