Mika at Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, Canada Aug. 15 2012

ok, they just answered me:

Pour assister au spectacle de Mika, il s’agit de se procurer un billet d’une journée qui vous donne accès au site.

Ces derniers seront disponibles en ligne vers la mi-mai ou directement sur le site le soir du spectacle.

To see Mika in concert, we have to buy a ticket for one day that allows us on the site.

Day tickets will be available mid-may or onsite the night of the show.

(i would be afraid that it is full by then though :teehee:)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thrilled for the Canadian fans.

August 15th is my birthday, so I'll be looking forward to plenty of YT vids the next day, to keep my mind off how old I am!

I didn't know Elle Me Dit was top of the worldwide charts!? Hope that means a World Music Award for our Meeks!!:mikalove:

ok, they just answered me:

Pour assister au spectacle de Mika, il s’agit de se procurer un billet d’une journée qui vous donne accès au site.

Ces derniers seront disponibles en ligne vers la mi-mai ou directement sur le site le soir du spectacle.

To see Mika in concert, we have to buy a ticket for one day that allows us on the site.

Day tickets will be available mid-may or onsite the night of the show.

(i would be afraid that it is full by then though :teehee:)

so we can buy the day passes in mid may then...the website shows day passes as $20...pretty good :biggrin2:

please let me know when u guys are buying yours! :boing:

I'm thrilled for the Canadian fans.

August 15th is my birthday, so I'll be looking forward to plenty of YT vids the next day, to keep my mind off how old I am!

I didn't know Elle Me Dit was top of the worldwide charts!? Hope that means a World Music Award for our Meeks!!:mikalove:

I wonder if MIKA will part take in some ballooning as well.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3688323&postcount=1176

He's experienced!

Ibiza_v_8aug11_4_IB.jpg

I hope they will still honour my ticket from 2007 when he didn't show up.

Oh this is exciting. Birthday gig! (Mika's not mine :naughty:)

:mikalove:

:naughty: I certainly hope so. :wink2:

:excite::excite::excite:

you mean i will actually get to see him this summer after all??:shocked:

*prays his fb team confirms this soon and that he turns up

:pray:

AWWW that's brilliant! I am so pleased for you.:biggrin2:

This is a real big news. I am very happy but I can't go there alone unfortunately because of some health problems. :sneaky2: But you know, I will be there "quand-même". :woot_jump:

AWWWW!!! That's a real shame. I immediately thought of you when I saw this and hoped you would be able to go.

Oah :itsok:

I was beginning about thinking if it would have been possible to do some co-voiturage, something that would help you to not find the travel to much (like you would have done Riki-Qc and I would have done Qc-Mtl and the return as the same), your car would have been at my private parking.

Just this : if there is an other time that Mika goes somewhere close montreal, it's an idea possible to realise that I propose :thumb_yello:

Pay attention to you!!!

as-tu reçu mon message privé?

I'm soooo going to be there!!! My inlaws live near St-Jean, I'll bring my kids so they can sleep there! :)

I hope I can meet some of you there this time, I could not make it for the restaurant at the PDA gig!

confirmed by his FB:

"Mika's been confirmed for another festival - he'll be playing the International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu in Quebec, Canada!

The Balloon Festival returns in full force for its 29th year, which will be held from August 11th to 19th, and Mika will be helping the high-flying celebrations with an exclusive performance on August 15th!

The full programming will be revealed on June 13th and tickets go on sale soon, but in the meantime check out the website for full details! http://www.montgolfieres.com/ "

WHOOPWHOOP!!:punk:

Look at the date i joined..

now look at me..

look at the..

ok not again:aah:

May i just say that i died...?

And that it will be my first real mika gig...

And that i died..

And that i will see him.

And that i died..

wow.. seriously. 2 months ago, i had been a fan for over 2 years and had never seen him...

And now all this...

Its surreal. I might faint. Guy will catch me... thats all..

Archived