Brief BBC1 Interview 7 May 2012 to introduce Grace Kelly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks a lottttttt for the interview!! :D if somebody can write it, i would thanks too much :huglove:!!! (i can't understand nothing XD)

You are Welcome. I'll try to find/write it and at it to the description

Here it is:

The YouTube version

Nice! Thanks!:thumb_yello:

There's a comment I'm worried about.

Stand up against bullies - especially at the MFC. Young Mika fans should be welcome & feel safe at the Mika Fan Club.

Bullies at the MFC??? :shocked:

You are welcome

Yup, got it on all my videos. Don't know why. I was worried too...

the person's been goin to other mika vids and spamming with the same :badword:

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

the person's been goin to other mika vids and spamming with the same :badword:

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Yes, just checked it. Every Mika vid the same comment.

'We need to stop bullying. ESPECIALLY at MFC. Young Mika fans should feel safe.'

Well, I feel safe and haven't experienced any bullying...

To intoduce GK after 5 years? To whom? Deaf people?

I don't see the point of an interview where they focus on an older song of someone who has an album about to be out and they don't even mention it.

oh come on wonka, isn't it obvious? he was so scared by the number 9 that it would've been a bad omen talking about his new album in that show. :mf_rosetinted:

You might want to block him from your videos Sjoerd, I had to and so have some others.

that's kodes, i remember him from mfc, always seemed a nice guy to me... already been wondering why i haven't seen him on here for ages. :blink: anyone knows what happened?

oh come on wonka, isn't it obvious? he was so scared by the number 9 that it would've been a bad omen talking about his new album in that show. :mf_rosetinted:

that's kodes, i remember him from mfc, always seemed a nice guy to me... already been wondering why i haven't seen him on here for ages. :blink: anyone knows what happened?

No idea :dunno:

I'll try to ask him.

I have no idea what his problem is but before he left he started getting aggressive with a couple of people and returned once with a fake account pretending to have inside information about Mika until he was called out on it. He's just a full blown troll at this point, trying to stir it up on Youtube since he can't do it here. The greater Mika community gets more disturbed with each passing year. :blink:

I have no idea what his problem is but before he left he started getting aggressive with a couple of people and returned once with a fake account pretending to have inside information about Mika until he was called out on it. He's just a full blown troll at this point, trying to stir it up on Youtube since he can't do it here. The greater Mika community gets more disturbed with each passing year. :blink:

Yeah, I have sent him a private message. Now waiting for him to respond.

I saw he once talked about the Mods being bullies or something. :shocked:

Strange...

I saw he once talked about the Mods being bullies or something. :shocked:

Yes we like to "bully" people, otherwise known as enforcing the guidelines. :naughty: When we don't allow people to insult other members and play games with fake accounts then they take it out on MFC by spreading rubbish somewhere else. All I can advise is do not feed the trolls by giving them attention.

Yes we like to "bully" people, otherwise known as enforcing the guidelines. :naughty: When we don't allow people to insult other members and play games with fake accounts then they take it out on MFC by spreading rubbish somewhere else.

Okay, I already thought it would turn out to be something like this. :thumb_yello:

• 3 months later...
Grace Kelly was #139 on the top singles of the new millennium.

You can listen to it online here:

http://mikatube.com/audio/137/bbc1-interview-7-may-2012

Or download by right-clicking and saving this link:

http://xinez.com/BBC1May7.mp3

Thanks Rose for finding this! :flowers2:

Thanls Christine is very important for me from Spain could hear him in this form ..:aah:..