I LOVE that part!! Ajdbdjxisbfbxjs!!!!!!! I have gone and rewatched that a million times!!! But I think I've figured ou my favorite part. When jes walking around in nothing but a sheet. :aah: It's so funny!!! Then his facial expression when him and Watson start laughing...:wub2:

He's 20 years older than me. :blink:

Cats. Definantly Cats.

:mf_rosetinted: I love you.

Just because I know you want this to be said, MARY POPPINS.

MAIR, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ALWAYS FOLLOW THE CROWD. GEEZ. Mine is actually Cats too :teehee:

WHY I DIDN'T SEE THIS EARLIER!? IT'S THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

I love the musical, the movie (well, not so much but yeah) and the book, I have the book, the original cast recording and the 25th anniversary concert, my favorite Phantom is Michael Crawford but Ramin isn't so bad :naughty: and Colm Wilkinson is just great, my favorite Christine is Sierra Boggess and my favorite Raoul is Michael Ball..

I love musicals :mikacool:

I've never seen that. :mf_rosetinted: *smacks self* Or Les Miserables. I really should. IT'S ON MY TO DO LIST.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:mf_rosetinted: I love you.

MAIR, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ALWAYS FOLLOW THE CROWD. GEEZ. Mine is actually Cats too :teehee:

I've never seen that. :mf_rosetinted: *smacks self* Or Les Miserables. I really should. IT'S ON MY TO DO LIST.

Never seen Les Miserables? :shocked: I love lesmiz! I loved the 10th anniversary concert and I also have the book :aah: so different :blink:

I've seen (Online or DVDs because my city doesn't do musicals) CATS (yay!) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoatt, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, RENT, Fiddler on the Roof, Hairspray, Avenue Q...I know there's more bu I can't remember! :aah:

GOSH, SORRY. I don't actually like it, I just thought you did. SORRY FOR TRYING TO PLEASE YOU.

Hmm. West Side Story is gurd. I like Phantom too. We Will Rock You is rather awesome. :punk:

oooh gosh! how did it happen? :sad:

phhh who is he? .. ok, I've heard the name before but..:teehee::aah:

I got trapped between her bull mastiff dog and a pond, I tried to step over the leash, and her sister swung her arm around and smashed into my nose:crybaby:

yeah, there are many ways to do it which are not that painful:naughty:

ahhhh I should go to sleep now, it's 01.32 am now xD good night and get well:huglove:

I hope. :blink:

Good night!!:hug: Sweet dreams. :huglove:

Can I marry Ramin Karimloo? He's only 14 years older than me...

Or Benedict Cumberbatch! He's 16 years older than me

Or Tom Hiddleston? He's 12 years older than me

Well...Mika? He's only 10 years older than me!

I'm cleaning my room and I founded Lego hair in my bookshelf :bl ink:

pfff last time i cleaned my room, i found a spider cementery under my bed :mikacool:and i vacuumed it

Do you guys talk to your furniture?

I talk to my dogs :) he always kiss me :)

In this article, which is a conversation between Mika and Christian Louboutin, Mika says "I have a new obsession. Black magic. I've just bought 5 books on it. I've quickly realized that it's not a joke. Voodoo is quite fascinating... have you ever been tempted?"

:thumb_yello:

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE LINK! :hug: really, i loved it!

+1:thumb_ yello::mf _rosetinted:although I wish it would be a gf:naugh ty:more chances for me:do h:

exactly my thoughts!

at least it's not Ditta : doh:

again, exactly what i thought :groupwave:

What I thought too. He should never have give it away, it could have been my new favorite Mika song...

I can imagine Mika recording his version of Madonna's gang bang, as he did his version of Poker Face. it would be amazing. :mikacool:

I'm not sure really what it's called : aah: It's that, 'all I ever wanted' 'all I ever needed' one :a ah:

It's a good song, ITS JUST HE'S PLAYED IT OVER AND OVER FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES NOW.

:shocked: now I understand why my family doesn't like Mika. THEY HEAR IT WAY TOO MUCH :aah: I'm mean, I can't remember how many times I've been listening to each Mika song for way more than just 20 minutes :aah:

Can I marry Ramin Karimloo? He's only 14 years older than me...

Or Benedict Cumberbatch! He's 16 years older than me

Or Tom Hiddleston? He's 12 years older than me

Well...Mika? He's only 10 years older than me!

then Tom is just 2years older than Mika .... they could date :teehee:

.... And now : today he called me. He will come at my appartment tomorrow afternoon. My cleaning is not finish then I have to move my big a*se. I have three hours of car before arrive at my appartment.:shocked:

He looks nice again. But He look also like a man without self confidence. Maybe a man who was broken by love in the past. I hope all will so nice like the night I passed with him. It was like heaven. Too many times Idon't have any affection. I really hope all will be good. I don't know what he will think when he will know I have multiple sclerosis. I am really nervous about it.

I was a girl without confidence before meeting my boyfriend. He helped me to build my confident by loving me :wub2: You could do the same with your boyfriend :)