• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww, and you also drink lots of coffee?:wub2: haha, adopt me!!! :bow: I love coffee :lmfao:

No, I hate coffee :lmfao: But I think I'll have to learn how to drink it soon or I'll be an outcast :roftl:

I adopt you, from now one your a real swede :aah:

fu*k you youtube :sneaky2:

[YOUTUBE]a4vKKDZTyVY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

try that

whoa, you seem to use 'a' a lot "sanouttuu en saa sanaakaan" what does this mean? :teehee:

No, I don't. That's dad's fault :sneaky2: He didn't pay it because he doesn't like that we're sitting at computer 'whole day' :sneaky2: But I'm still on my mobile :mikacool:

:sad::hug:

No, I hate coffee :lmfao: But I think I'll have to learn how to drink it soon or I'll be an outcast :roftl:

I adopt you, from now one your a real swede :aah:

finnish person usually likes coffee, ice hockey and salty liquorice... well i'm not finnish person :lmfao: i hate all those things except i like ice hockey :naughty:

my mom says that i sit at computer "whole day" :sneaky2: good, i would miss you too much if you won't be ihere :hug::teehee:

That's what mine says too! But what else do I have to do except that? :naughty:

whoa...it isn't similar to English at all:shocked:

"Nici nu am apucat să spun un cuvânt" that's how we say it in Romanian:teehee:

yep, thats why english is difficult to learn for finnish person :teehee: i have studied english 5,5 years and it is better than my uncles who needs to speak english in his job :aah:

romanian sounds so difficult and looks too :shocked::naughty:

yep, thats why english is difficult to learn for finnish person :teehee: i have studied english 5,5 years and it is better than my uncles who needs to speak english in his job :aah:

romanian sounds so difficult and looks too :shocked::naughty:

I'm studying English since I was 10 years old:mf_rosetinted:but I learned it better after I started wasting my time on the internet:mf_rosetinted:

yap Romanian is quite hard...lots of grammar rules...it makes your head spin:aah:

:lmfao::lol:

aww thanks :hug: I still have to learn the language though :sneaky2:

Well, not if you don't want to. We swedes are pretty quiet and we don't like to talk, at least not with stranger :aah: We don't even want to be near them. This is a pretty common scene :lmfao:

waiting-for-the-bus-like-a-swede1_190425509.jpg&w=700&h=514&ei=XM_dT9qeBPHY4QTb6tzbCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=620&vpy=148&dur=3677&hovh=192&hovw=262&tx=100&ty=131&sig=102159083912175604043&page=3&tbnh=145&tbnw=197&start=39&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:39,i:243&biw=1280&bih=693

finnish person usually likes coffee, ice hockey and salty liquorice... well i'm not finnish person :lmfao: i hate all those things except i like ice hockey :naughty:

Ice Hockey is fun, especially when they fight :naughty:

I'm studying English since I was 10 years old:mf_rosetinted:but I learned it better after I started wasting my time on the internet:mf_rosetinted:

yap Romanian is quite hard...lots of grammar rules...it makes your head spin:aah:

i was... *counts* 9 years old when i started to study english at school and 10 when i started to study german and 13 when swedish :mf_rosetinted:

we have lots of grammar rules in finnish too :aah: dunno how, but i failed my finnish exam this spring :aah:

yksi, kaksi, kolme, neljä, viisi, kuusi, seitsemän, kahdeksan, yhdeksän, kymmenen :naughty:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

allow me to be shocked:shocked:

That's why I learned only 'latin' languages:

Romanian: unu, doi, trei, patru, cinci, șase, șapte, opt, nouă, zece.

French: un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix

Spanish: uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco,seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez

:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Well, not if you don't want to. We swedes are pretty quiet and we don't like to talk, at least not with stranger :aah: We don't even want to be near them. This is a pretty common scene :lmfao:

waiting-for-the-bus-like-a-swede1_190425509.jpg&w=700&h=514&ei=XM_dT9qeBPHY4QTb6tzbCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=620&vpy=148&dur=3677&hovh=192&hovw=262&tx=100&ty=131&sig=102159083912175604043&page=3&tbnh=145&tbnw=197&start=39&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:39,i:243&biw=1280&bih=693

Ice Hockey is fun, especially when they fight :naughty:

especially then :naughty: do you remember last year's ice hockey WC gold game? :fisch: 6-1 :naughty:

:lmfao: then I still need to learn the language or I'll be a forever alone:sneaky2:

i was... *counts* 9 years old when i started to study english at school and 10 when i started to study german and 13 when swedish :mf_rosetinted:

we have lots of grammar rules in finnish too :aah: dunno how, but i failed my finnish exam this spring :aah:

I came close to fail my Romanian exam too:doh:

I've study it since I was 8 and finally I don't need to study it anymore. :yay:

yksi, kaksi, kolme, neljä, viisi, kuusi, seitsemän, kahdeksan, yhdeksän, kymmenen :naughty:

Thank you now I just have to learn how to pronounce it :aah:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

allow me to be shocked:shocked:

That's why I learned only 'latin' languages:

Romanian: unu, doi, trei, patru, cinci, șase, șapte, opt, nouă, zece.

French: un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix

Spanish: uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco,seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez

:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

:aah::aah: i know, finnish is strange language and so are finnish people (sometimes:aah:)

especially then :naughty: do you remember last year's ice hockey WC gold game? :fisch: 6-1 :naughty:

No didn't watch it, but I can imagine :naughty:

:lmfao: then I still need to learn the language or I'll be a forever alone:sneaky2:

No you don't, what every you do don't sit near or talk to someone you don't know. We don't like it! :aah:

This is the picture I was talking about.

http://www.google.se/imgres?um=1&hl=sv&client=opera&rls=sv&channel=suggest&tbm=isch&tbnid=-QSpI5ll2o0SzM:&imgrefurl=http://joannatastic.se/2012/february/&docid=AtRvmOsSl50QwM&imgurl=http://afjk.blogg.se/images/2012/waiting-for-the-bus-like-a-swede1_190425509.jpg&w=700&h=514&ei=Z9HdT6bTLofP4QSv4eyJCg&zoom=1&biw=1280&bih=693

my class boys are ice hockey fans and when we won you guys, they went totally crazy :lmfao::lmfao: but i was happy too :fisch:

:lmfao: :lmfao: well well you are so so so different of us...it is said that Latin people are very warm and talkative dudes :mf_rosetinted: so in Romania it';s imposible not to talk to a strager in the bus, or a bus station...same goes for Spain, Italy..some France:naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

:blush-anim-cl: believe me! :lmfao: