• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kan jag få en glass? thats all :aah:

and i remember all plurals :mf_rosetinted:

That's correct, good! :thumb_yello: I always get too excited when people from other countries knows words in Swedish :teehee:

Hanna:wub2: Tu as un beau nom:teehee: :lmfao: I study it for...11 years and I still don't know how to buy ice cream...

is Ice Cream so so popular in Sweden, or is just a joke between you two?:doh:

Merci, tu es très gentil :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: Wow 11 years! then you can speak it fluent?

Well at the summers it's really popular almost as popular as fika :aah: Ice cream and Strawberries that's a swedish summer :wink2:

Well at the summers it's really popular almost as popular as fika :aah: Ice cream and Strawberries that's a swedish summer :wink2:

fika?:naughty: hmm, I don't like strawberry ice cream:teehee:that makes me a non-swedish person? :fisch:

That's correct, good! :thumb_yello: I always get too excited when people from other countries knows words in Swedish :teehee:

:naughty: i blame the government of Finland, that we have to study swedish in school :aah:

that is finnish summer too plus sauna :naughty:

I think I'll stay at my French :lmfao: or Spanish :lmfao:

You can speak Spanish too? :shocked:

yes it is :naughty: so is 'ö' and 'ä' :naughty: thats how to buy ice cream in sweidsh :aah:

oh and i remember how to say who i am and where i live and 'i can speak swedish.':mf_rosetinted:

:yay::aah:

haha, that reminds me of Romanian, and our fancy letters which no foreigner seems to pronounce right:mf_rosetinted::ă, â, î, ș, ț.:naughty:

Omg, that's crazy letters :shocked:

fika?:naughty: hmm, I don't like strawberry ice cream:teehee:that makes me a non-swedish person? :fisch:

No, not strawberry ice cream. Strawberries and ice cream and you don't necessarily eat them together :wink2:

:naughty: i blame the government of Finland, that we have to study swedish in school :aah:

that is finnish summer too plus sauna :naughty:

So you don't like this beautiful language :sneaky2::lmfao:

Sauna in the summer? :blink:

si si, español es más fácil que el francés:mf_rosetinted: :lmfao: I learned them fast, because they're kinda similar with Romanian language :mf_rosetinted:

but I CAN'T learn Swedish or German :aah:

The only thing I understood was si, si. :aah: Or did you say Spanish is as easy as french? :mf_rosetinted: Not at all, I find German quite easy at least to read and I haven't study it. Still regret the day i chose French instead of German...

si si, español es más fácil que el francés:mf_rosetinted: :lmfao: I learned them fast, because they're kinda similar with Romanian language :mf_rosetinted:

but I CAN'T learn Swedish or German :aah:

if you can't learn swedish or german, then you can't learn finnish either :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]JB8NBCKvA48&feature[/YOUTUBE]

there is some finnish :mf_rosetinted:

The only thing I understood was si, si. :aah: Or did you say Spanish is as easy as french? :mf_rosetinted: Not at all, I find German quite easy at least to read and I haven't study it. Still regret the day i chose French instead of German...

well German and Swedish are similar too..that's what my teacher said to me anyway...she said that if you know German, you'll learn Swedish much easier.:mf_rosetinted:

yep, I said 'Spanish is easier than French':naughty: to me, anyway:wink2:

oooh, GREAT then:thumb_yello: I love strawberries and chocolate ice cream:wub2: will you take me there? :bow:

Yay! Yes, your almost a swede already. :thumb_yello: Learn to drink coffee and no one will ever think your nothing else than a swede :aah:

I WANT MY INTERNET BAAAACK!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Mary! where have you been?:huglove:

if you can't learn swedish or german, then you can't learn finnish either :mf_rosetinted:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country :sneaky2::tears:

yep, it is finnish summer tradition :naughty:

Oh, that must be hot! :blink: I thought you only did it in the winter.

I can :aah: Or I mean I can count to three in Finnish :roftl:

you don't have internet?:blink::blink:

:teehee:

No, I don't. That's dad's fault :sneaky2: He didn't pay it because he doesn't like that we're sitting at computer 'whole day' :sneaky2: But I'm still on my mobile :mikacool: