• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A boy in my R.E class said stuff to others up at the back of the class about me and my bf...and it's cos we're long distance and probably cos he is older than me.Then he started shouting 'Lady Gaga sucks' just to get to me since am a little monster.I ignored him and the rest but it was really annoying and I didn't want to be there.I can't put up with these people...:tears:

Ohh huuunn...:( come here :hug:

Those guys are idiots and you know it!!!! The way you describe your bf he seems like a really nice guy and I bet you're perfect together!!!! Don't listen to that ass.:huglove:

i'm more booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored than you :mf_rosetinted::aah:

No!!!! I'm more boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored than you could ever be!!!!!

I feel like I'm 5.:aah:

No!!!! I'm more boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored than you could ever be!!!!!

I feel like I'm 5.:aah:

i'm more boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooredthan you. :mf_rosetinted::aah:my finger cramps, cos i have iPad and i had to press 'o' all the time :aah:

Ohh huuunn...:( come here :hug:

Those guys are idiots and you know it!!!! The way you describe your bf he seems like a really nice guy and I bet you're perfect together!!!! Don't listen to that ass.:huglove:

Haha he is and well we've been together nearly 8 months now so we sure are xD I mean we have dealt with people saying stuff before we have even managed to pull through some girl trying to split us up.He did dump me one day...but only cos he felt our relationship was going no where but that one day of him not having me as his girlfriend was the worst so we got back together.:wub2:

i'm more boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooredthan you. :mf_rosetinted::aah:my finger cramps, cos i have iPad and i had to press 'o' all the time :aah:

:aah: Oh it's on now.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm more booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored

Haha he is and well we've been together nearly 8 months now so we sure are xD I mean we have dealt with people saying stuff before we have even managed to pull through some girl trying to split us up.He did dump me one day...but only cos he felt our relationship was going no where but that one day of him not having me as his girlfriend was the worst so we got back together.:wub2:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub2: :3

Good luck!!! :huglove:

:aah: Oh it's on now.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm more booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored

damn you :mf_rosetinted: i'm more bored than you. with 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 'o's :mf_rosetinted:

i have to go now guys, see ya tomorrow :hug:

damn you :mf_rosetinted: i'm more bored than you. with 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 'o's :mf_rosetinted:

i have to go now guys, see ya tomorrow :hug:

I'm going to take this as you quitting and me winning. So: Yay me!!:yay::yay::yay:

Buy!!!:huglove:

EDIT: Did I just write buy instead of bye? LOL :roftl:

Edited by golden girl37