• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's this girl in my school, she's my friend but I think she wants me to become her best friend or something, too bad I have and love my best friend :hug: and she asked me about getting some grades and I'm like "f*ck it, I'm changing schools anyway :mikacool:"

And now I'm going to school :aah:

There's this girl in my school, she's my friend but I think she wants me to become her best friend or something, too bad I have and love my best friend :hug: and she asked me about getting some grades and I'm like "f*ck it, I'm changing schools anyway :mikacool:"

And now I'm going to school :aah:

Did not get a thing of what you just said, my dear. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, besides the going to school part.:aah:

:yikes: that sucks for you...my math exams is in 2 weeks and I'm all nervous about it:mf_rosetinted:

make sure you'll kill it tomorrow:gun2:

I don't have to. Everyone in Serbia has to have it to get points for high school. I took a special exam for mine and got in so this isn't so important. You pass it even if you have 0 points.:blink: I hope that makes any sense, it's really hard to explain, even we don't fully understand it.:naughty:

I don't have to. Everyone in Serbia has to have it to get points for high school. I took a special exam for mine and got in so this isn't so important. You pass it even if you have 0 points.:blink: I hope that makes any sense, it's really hard to explain, even we don't fully understand it.:naughty:

yap I know those types of exams..I had one the same today..at computer skills :mf_rosetinted: you can't fail it even if you have 0 points :doh: