• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh My Gosh you're from Sweden :wub2: :fangirl: I'm a big fan of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo :wub2: :wub2:

Yes I am :teehee:

The book or the film or both? Do you know what the The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is called in Swedish? :aah:

Yes I am :teehee:

The book or the film or both? Do you know what the The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is called in Swedish? :aah:

I'd prefer the books, I finished all three, actually. Tough topics, but the way it was written was excellent. I only know it's called the Millennium triology :teehee:

I'd prefer the books, I finished all three, actually. Tough topics, but the way it was written was excellent. I only know it's called the Millennium triology :teehee:

Oh, I haven't read any of them, only watched the extended versions of the Swedish movies and I liked them a lot! :wink2:

It's called: Men who hate women Don't know why they changed the titles, maybe the Americans couldn't handle such a violent title :naughty:

:shun: I'm ignoring you.

OH COME ON!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! Did the R.E. teacher say something?! TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Pretty pwease?:puppy_eyes:

A boy in my R.E class said stuff to others up at the back of the class about me and my bf...and it's cos we're long distance and probably cos he is older than me.Then he started shouting 'Lady Gaga sucks' just to get to me since am a little monster.I ignored him and the rest but it was really annoying and I didn't want to be there.I can't put up with these people...:tears: