Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna go, but I can't get google maps to work, does anyone know the closest airport? I'm hopeless! :dunno:

it is in central London so London City would be closest I guess but Heathrow otherwise would be fine (and then you could get into london on the tube)

I really wanna go, but I can't get google maps to work, does anyone know the closest airport? I'm hopeless! :dunno:

It's in central London so Heathrow is closest but Gatwick is convenient as well as a train will take you into Victoria. You may find Stanstead Airport is your cheapest option, it's just a bit more of a hike to get into town.

EDIT: And of course as Sharon says, City Airport if that's an option for you.

If I'll get a hold of a ticket I'll go, do you think they would sell out before 11?

No idea :dunno:

EDIT: Ticketmaster add on lots of fees/postage costs etc, are any of the other ticket agencies better?

Edited by silver

booked a hotel room .... maybe ... still trying to buy a bus ticket .... arghhh .... daughter said she`ll watch the sprogs ..... fingers crossed i get a ticket tomorrow :thumb_yello: soo its still a maybe from me :blink:

booked a hotel room .... maybe ... still trying to buy a bus ticket .... arghhh .... daughter said she`ll watch the sprogs ..... fingers crossed i get a ticket tomorrow :thumb_yello: soo its still a maybe from me :blink:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you then :crossed:

cheers mrs :) did you manage to get a room ?

No - still looking, everywhere is so expensive. And not sure whether for one night or two, as I may be bringing someone with me.

No - still looking, everywhere is so expensive. And not sure whether for one night or two, as I may be bringing someone with me.

well i ended up taking one here

Ivy House Hotel - 18 Hugh Street Victoria - London cost me £40 for the night ... not beside the venue as i cant afford to pay the prices they wanted.

Ivy House Hotel - 18 Hugh Street Victoria - London cost me £40 for the night ... not beside the venue as i cant afford to pay the prices they wanted.

Oh I rented a flat on Hugh Street last year. It was really convenient for everything. I stayed in a modern block of flats but it's a nice neighbourhood in general. You should be able to get a night bus back from Trafalgar Square to Victoria Stn if it ends really late.

Oh I rented a flat on Hugh Street last year. It was really convenient for everything. I stayed in a modern block of flats but it's a nice neighbourhood in general. You should be able to get a night bus back from Trafalgar Square to Victoria Stn if it ends really late.

thats if i dont end up hooking up with some random gay guy for the night ..... preferably mika :mikadas:

it is in central London so London City would be closest I guess but Heathrow otherwise would be fine (and then you could get into london on the tube)

Is it Temple or Charing Cross that's closest?

Just checked, it's Embankment and Charing Cross, though Temple isn't too far away either.

Edited by RAK1

Thanks for the info ;) Booked mine too ...for £36, same street but number 20. :wink2:

Thanks for the info ;) Booked mine too ...for £36, same street but number 20. :wink2:

so we will be neighbours..... you might regret that :wink2:

Edited by scg