Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never noticed. :mikacool:

It was just a feeling I got:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think it is the face they look at over there,:mikadas:

Ah is it personality then?:naughty:

:wink2: What ARE you two on about? He's clearly mostly into women. Particularly middle aged :fisch:

Damn it! I am not a handsome gay boy nor a middle aged woman. Why do I not get a shot?:sneaky2:

Anyways, I am looking forward to having lovely food and fun in the sun before the gig. I want to be total zen and relaxed when I go into the venue.:mf_rosetinted:

I've heard from Seeticket that the doors will be opening at 6.30 pm (not 7pm as printed on the tickets) and that Mika will be onstage at 8.30 pm.

An early night then ....

I think you can actually start a new thread about it in the news section if that's ok with you.

I did it but don't know if I did it well, it's the first time I open a thread :blush-anim-cl: Thanks @suzie :wink2:

I've heard from Seeticket that the doors will be opening at 6.30 pm (not 7pm as printed on the tickets) and that Mika will be onstage at 8.30 pm.

An early night then ....

aye right i plan to party afterwards ... with the gay men of course :thumb_yello:

I did it but don't know if I did it well, it's the first time I open a thread :blush-anim-cl: Thanks @suzie :wink2:

yes, it worked! It is best to have a separate thread for every new interview as people tend to check the news section but my miss these in gig threads.

An early night then ....

Good! I desperately need my beauty sleep:mf_rosetinted:

I can't wait to see yerrrr c*** again:mf_rosetinted:

you too fellow c**t :naughty: thats if i dont slash my wrists on the bus journey up there ... not looking forward to that :(

Mika said he wants us to be on fire on Thursday, so I suspect , if tonights performance in Italy is anything to go by, it's going to be an electric one!

Edited by RAK1

Mika said he wants us to be on fire on Thursday, so I suspect , if tonights performance in Italy is anything to go by, it's going to be an electric one!

Did he lol .... I'm far too hot to be on fire today :teehee: I'd rather someone threw some ice on me ... though if it's gonna be electric that might not go too well together :mf_rosetinted:

Did he lol .... I'm far too hot to be on fire today :teehee: I'd rather someone threw some ice on me ... though if it's gonna be electric that might not go too well together :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I'm on fire already. But not in a good way.

:naughty: People, don't complain! It's finally hot after this cold and miserable 'summer', it is getting cool again next week, let's enjoy the heat for the few days that we have it :lmao:

I'm loving it :teehee:

I prefer it when it's wet and miserable :teehee: Well not quite ... but :mf_rosetinted:

I prefer it when it's wet and miserable :teehee: Well not quite ... but :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: I've heard it all: when it's cold and wet, people complain, and when it's warm, they also complain :lmfao:

I for once am happy with this week's weather, very happy. It was SO cold and horrid all summer!!! :sneaky2:

Anyway, I bet you it's gonna be sweltering on Thursday! More than Heaven it will feel like Hell with the temperature in there :naughty:

So he's definitely on at 8:30 then?

:mf_rosetinted: I'm hoping they have aircon

Definitely 8:30 according to the ticket agency

you too fellow c**t :naughty: thats if i dont slash my wrists on the bus journey up there ... not looking forward to that :(

Just not take any sharp objects. That should help:naughty:

Oh, darling must know we're always on fire. They better turn the smoke alarms on:mf_rosetinted:

Relax and eat an icecream.

:naughty: People, don't complain! It's finally hot after this cold and miserable 'summer', it is getting cool again next week, let's enjoy the heat for the few days that we have it :lmao:

Yeah! In Helsinki there was a heatwave and I was drenched in everyone´s sweat, but that gig made me feel aliiiive!

I'm sure Heaven's an awesome nightclub and I've always wanted to get a chance to go there, but these reviews are scaring me:

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/clubs/heaven-userreview-9397.html

What do you guys think? Are they really this rude there?

It's a gig, not a regular night out. You bought a ticket and so you better be welcome.

Yeah, this is the woman who wears a hoodie and a blanket if the weather is 25 degrees or under....:lmfao:

:naughty: I've heard it all: when it's cold and wet, people complain, and when it's warm, they also complain :lmfao:

I knew this would happen :lmfao: Nothing but moaning all summer that it's too cold and now it's a typical summer day and everyone's moaning about that.

Consider yourselves lucky people. It was in the 40s this week in Toronto. It has barely dropped below the mid 30s since early June.