To the lovely Mika ... ♥

ssskkk24

To the lovely Mika ... ♥

my name is Shahar Kindler and i'm 16 years old girl from Israel...

actually you don't know me..

but im know you a lot of years of my life...

actually i'm fan of you 5 years...

i started to love you when i was 11 years old when I listened to Grace Kelly in my first time…

Initially to people around me and to my friends it was weird that I love you.

It was weird because I hear music that is not used to a little girl of 11 years old and this was weird too because you are Lebanese…

(and you know… Israel and Lebanese are not in peace :< )

But im I "went" with my heart and with your music and im still love you and your music .

I started to know new fans of Mika here in Israel…

and today all the fans of Mika here in Israel are doing meeting fans and special projects to bring you to Israel around the subject of Peace….

Our objective is not only bring you a performance in Israel, is also to addition to promotion of peace and make peace between us and Lebanon....

Music can always change things, we can do it.

Now all we need is you.

I hope that you take it to your mind.

LOVE & PEACE

Shahar Kindler

Israel.

:mikalove:

[YOUTUBE]0ZTlQIjC88Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zdt8cTRM9GA[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is so sweet....:wub2:

We always read and hear about war episodes in your country and in the area, but we live far away, and sometimes it all feels like a movie.

Being at war everyday must be really hard, especially for the young who are full of life and hopes.

:huglove:

I love your video. We've had Israeli fans since day one hoping Mika would play a gig. I hope your dreams come true one day soon.

Have you posted this to Mika's FB page? His team might see it there. :wink2:

this is so sweet....:wub2:

We always read and hear about war episodes in your country and in the area, but we live far away, and sometimes it all feels like a movie.

Being at war everyday must be really hard, especially for the young who are full of life and hopes.

:huglove:

you're right it's hard... but our reality is not what everyone imagine! we DO live in some "alertness" and fear lest someone will try to hurt us, we are used to it unfortunately... but we have a beautiful, happy, full of life, developed country. it's wrong to think that every day is conducted by shooting, fightings, wars.. hell no. :aah:

I love your video. We've had Israeli fans since day one hoping Mika would play a gig. I hope your dreams come true one day soon.

Have you posted this to Mika's FB page? His team might see it there. :wink2:

yes she did. just the knowing that Mika will watch it, or be aware to the Israeli fans makes me shiver :blush-anim-cl:

A lovely video I hope Mika will come to Israel soon, if Madonna can perform then Mika can perform there :wink2: Btw, how many signatures did you get?

I hope also.!!! (:

heamm i think that not enough signatures..

we have 1000.. but its not the end.. we need to signed more people ... (:

I hope also.!!! (:

Have you tried getting signatures on the internet with an e-petition?

I hope also.!!! (:

Yeah probably, good luck C:

I was thinking of that too :wink2:

Actually we have a page on facebook too- "petition- bringing Mika to Israel" with more than 500 likes... full with news and everything :)http://www.facebook.com/pages/%D7%A2%D7%A6%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%94%D7%91%D7%99%D7%90-%D7%90%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/113587175324844

Actually we have a page on facebook too- "petition- bringing Mika to Israel" with more than 500 likes... full with news and everything :)http://www.facebook.com/pages/%D7%A2%D7%A6%D7%95%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%94%D7%91%D7%99%D7%90-%D7%90%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%94-%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C/113587175324844

Oh wow - good luck with your campaign then :thumb_yello:

Archived