:wink2: Of course! I get it!

I just joined too, so yeah. I think you can post it as a journal entry.

Great :thumb_yello:

Okay then I'll do that! Just hope there aren't to many grammatical mistakes...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank good not :wink2: But I've uploaded it now, so I hope you like it. But the text have nothing to do with the book, just so you know!

That was really, really, really good!:wink2: I'm impressed!

Hi all' date=' I'm back! Guess what I'm having for dinner?? CHICKEN:naughty: I'll check out the new deviant art thing:thumb_yello:[/quote']

Mika should have A PET CHICKEN... Just sayin.

Hey, I kinda have a random poem written but it might not be in the book. It's just a small example of how I write. Is it ok to post on DA?

Also will forgive you if you don't understand what it's about.

Mika should have A PET CHICKEN... Just sayin.

Oh yeah! :teehee: I checked out both things new- the writing was VERY impressive:thumb_yello: And maybe it could be added somewhere, parts of it. As for the drawing, it is EXACTLY what I had pictured! (except I envisioned from a different perspective:aah:) And I LOVEEEEE the MIKA touches, especially the hanging thing from rain that I spotted! I think the pet chicken will replace the dog we had previously discussed- plus it will be fun to read about:teehee:

Hey, I kinda have a random poem written but it might not be in the book. It's just a small example of how I write. Is it ok to post on DA?

Yes, go ahead! That's sorta what we're doing right now, sampling.:wink2:

:thumb_yello: Sure! We would love to get a taste of your style!

Oh yeah! :teehee: I checked out both things new- the writing was VERY impressive:thumb_yello: And maybe it could be added somewhere' date=' parts of it. As for the drawing, it is EXACTLY what I had pictured! (except I envisioned from a different perspective:aah:) And I LOVEEEEE the MIKA touches, especially the hanging thing from rain that I spotted! I think the pet chicken will replace the dog we had previously discussed- plus it will be fun to read about:teehee:[/quote']

:blush-anim-cl:Thank you. I will keep in mind that marker doesn't jive well with me, so I will do any darkening I have to in pen next time.

The 'Stay Golden' was supposed to look like black spray paint, but I couldn't figure out how to draw spray paint, so I did it like that and I think it turned out nice!

A pet chicken will be MUCH more interesting (and easier) than a dog.:biggrin2: It's name needs to be Gertrude.:glasses2:

:thumb_yello: Sure! We would love to get a taste of your style!

:blush-anim-cl:Thank you. I will keep in mind that marker doesn't jive well with me, so I will do any darkening I have to in pen next time.

The 'Stay Golden' was supposed to look like black spray paint, but I couldn't figure out how to draw spray paint, so I did it like that and I think it turned out nice!

A pet chicken will be MUCH more interesting (and easier) than a dog.:biggrin2: It's name needs to be Gertrude.:glasses2:

Absolutely!! Gertrude it is:naughty: And I JUST noticed that stay golden is not only MIKA-ish, but also The Outsiders-ish! Yeah!:aah:

Oh yeah! :teehee: I checked out both things new- the writing was VERY impressive:thumb_yello: And maybe it could be added somewhere' date=' parts of it. As for the drawing, it is EXACTLY what I had pictured! (except I envisioned from a different perspective:aah:) And I LOVEEEEE the MIKA touches, especially the hanging thing from rain that I spotted! I think the pet chicken will replace the dog we had previously discussed- plus it will be fun to read about:teehee:[/quote']

Thank you ;D Well I didn't think that the text should be a part of the book, but if you want to, it's all yours :wink2:

Thank you ;D Well I didn't think that the text should be a part of the book, but if you want to, it's all yours :wink2:

I thought the idea was very good. Maybe it could be incorporated with a black n white bit at the end...I liked it all very much! I had the idea that when she says "why did you die" she could be talking about herself :aah: Not sure where we'll go with that.

Absolutely!! Gertrude it is:naughty: And I JUST noticed that stay golden is not only MIKA-ish' date=' but also The Outsiders-ish! Yeah!:aah:[/quote']

Stay Golden, Pony Boy:mf_rosetinted:

I thought the idea was very good. Maybe it could be incorporated with a black n white bit at the end...I liked it all very much! I had the idea that when she says "why did you die" she could be talking about herself :aah: Not sure where we'll go with that.

Her old, innocent life!! sdagasdgkjg I like that kind of incorporates to some of my ideas. We need to tinychat soon. I can talk about my ideas easier than I can explain them over type.

:wub2::wub2::wub2: I didn't understand it completely' date=' but I loved it! I think there are some references I didn't get,:naughty: wait.... Damian... mr. Kulash...... .??:shocked:[/quote']

:naughty::wink2:

Neo= main character from The Matrix movies

Simon= Paul Simon (singer, writer of "Graceland"), one of his songs is called "The Obvious Child"

yea, Idk why I wrote the eyes thing. Spontaneousness, I guess idek..

Edited by njloverqoj

Her old, innocent life!! sdagasdgkjg I like that kind of incorporates to some of my ideas. We need to tinychat soon. I can talk about my ideas easier than I can explain them over type.

Yep:thumb_yello: Can someone please explain how tiny chat works? Does everyone have to use cameras? Cus my hot water isn't working, and my hair looks like sh*t, and I'm all sweaty (the temperatures outside actually MELTED THE ROAD!!:aah::sneaky2:)

Poem post is uploaded! :D

Damn, I didn't know I was getting involved with such talented, deep-thinking people.:blink: That was AMAZING, dude. Like, wow.:shocked:

What do you guys think about involving both regular paragraphs and poetry? That way our poets could do their thing, and our writers theirs?

I like that idea! I haven't read the whole tread so I don't know what kind of decisions you have made and how my text would fit, but I think it would be really cool with a black and white part of the book :wink2:

Damn, I didn't know I was getting involved with such talented, deep-thinking people.:blink: That was AMAZING, dude. Like, wow.:shocked:

What do you guys think about involving both regular paragraphs and poetry? That way our poets could do their thing, and our writers theirs?

I had the idea that our Mika could have different personas, and represent these with different writing styles.