• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...if I'm right, the character's gonna be 15 years old? and the name Mika? any other info? How does she/he look like, hair, eyes, is she/he small or is she/he tall?

I hadn't decided! My ideas- I like the idea of an older lollipop girl character :naughty: I always imagined her to be kind of short but not too short... 5'6" maybe?

So...if I'm right, the character's gonna be 15 years old? and the name Mika? any other info? How does she/he look like, hair, eyes, is she/he small or is she/he tall?

We haven't decided yet. Remember, we came up with the book idea at 3am (5am Grace's time) so we have basically nothing. I'm thinking someone with a baby face. (He. Female Jesus Baby Face Blanca) Tainted innocents will have a part in this book, I have a feeling. Probably just normal size. I've pictured her with either brown or blonde hair, nothing crazy. Its a girl, BTW. For easier drawing purposes.

I hadn't decided! My ideas- I like the idea of an older lollipop girl character :naughty: I always imagined her to be kind of short but not too short... 5'6" maybe?

We haven't decided yet. Remember' date=' we came up with the book idea at 3am (5am Grace's time) so we have basically nothing. I'm thinking someone with a baby face. (He. Female Jesus Baby Face Blanca) Tainted innocents will have a part in this book, I have a feeling. Probably just normal size. I've pictured her with either brown or blonde hair, nothing crazy. Its a girl, BTW. For easier drawing purposes.[/quote']

Maybe she could be 10-14? I don't want her to be older than 15 :aah: she can be an older version of LG :teehee: I'll draw different girls and post it and you tell me which one do you like the best :biggrin2: I'll try to color them if I find my colors :aah:

Maybe she could be 10-14? I don't want her to be older than 15 :aah: she can be an older version of LG :teehee: I'll draw different girls and post it and you tell me which one do you like the best :biggrin2: I'll try to color them if I find my colors :aah:

The only problem with that, is that the dream is going to be a bit like reality, like wandering the city and seeing odd things. You don't see many 10-14 year old girls wandering Westminster, England alone.:aah:

Good! Yeah, I think I like the younger too, easier to draw younger girls cartoony... I'll try to sketch some too! Don't forget tom upload your sketches so we can reference them later!:thumb_yello:

The only problem with that, is that the dream is going to be a bit like reality, like wandering the city and seeing odd things. You don't see many 10-14 year old girls wandering Westminster, England alone.:aah:

I don't know :aah: I'd like her to be innocent and the older she is, the less inocent she becomes so...I don't know what to do :mikacool:

Good! Yeah' date=' I think I like the younger too, easier to draw younger girls cartoony... I'll try to sketch some too! Don't forget tom upload your sketches so we can reference them later!:thumb_yello:[/quote']

Oh, yeah...Let me upload the first one then :teehee:

I thought the book was supposed to be weird?:aah:

I don't know :aah: I'd like her to be innocent and the older she is, the less inocent she becomes so...I don't know what to do :mikacool:

Oh, yeah...Let me upload the first one then :teehee:

We could do an intense character development plot?! :biggrin2: Like, as the colors and plot line increases, so does Mika. And as she slowly comes back to reality, she begins to take the form of her old self. Remember tainted innocents.

I thought the book was supposed to be weird?:aah:

Well, yes! But we have to make it relateable. I've never view London alone at that age, so I'm not sure how to portray it.

If I sound too pushy, please ignore me. I'm a bit of a micromanager.:aah:

Wait--- I just realized WE DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO MENTION HER AGE!!! :):) We can just draw her.., in a weird book like this one the least anyone will care about is her age. If we mention her to be older, the innocence will feel fake. And if we say she's young, the evil undertones of the story will just seem messed up.

We could do an intense character development plot?! :biggrin2: Like, as the colors and plot line increases, so does Mika. And as she slowly comes back to reality, she begins to take the form of her old self. Remember tainted innocents.

I think the ways we incorporate the tainted innocence theme will really bring out the spirit of the character. Then we will know her and she'll be easier to draw and write about.

Wait--- I just realized WE DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO MENTION HER AGE!!! :):) We can just draw her..' date=' in a weird book like this one the least anyone will care about is her age. If we mention her to be older, the innocence will feel fake. And if we say she's young, the evil undertones of the story will just seem messed up.[/quote']

That is true!:naughty:

Remember that stuff like this aren't done in a week or even a month, it takes time and patient so don't worry if we haven't done much, it's the first day after all :pinkbow:

:thumb_yello: I will sketch up a bedroom today. That's probably all I will get done.