2012 - MIKA @ Nibe - Denmark - July 4: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

picture-41.jpg

picture-42.jpg

picture-43.jpg

picture-44.jpg

Darnit, where are all of these interviews anyway???

Found this mini interview on their website:

- I havent been on the stage for a year, so i dont wanna live - it was nerve racking. Mika talks about his performence on the stage at Nibe Festival

- it felt strange, because i have been in the studio for so long, and when i have to perform it's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I turn into an other person, and you have to get used to that

thats what i've been wondering too but I guess they'll appear sooner or later.

They have appeared??

The gaffa interview is a article because it's a Magazine

And the other was sent live in the radio. But they don't put it up on their site. Only the short bit i posted.

It was my first Mika concert and I was soooo happy finally being able to see him.Unfortunately I missed the last song as I was dying of thirst so I had to go buy some water...and I was sort of hoping to run into him backstage,so I left a little early.

Unfortunately I didn`t run into him,but I`m not even sure I would`ve dared speak to him if I did.It`s a pity I was there alone,otherwise I probably would`ve drunk enough to have the nerves:naughty:

But my brother played on another stage at the same time as Mika,so I had nobody with me,but next time....I hope:wink2:Now,of course,I regret not hooking up with someone from in here,I`m sure you would`ve given me the courage,or at least a kick in the butt.

Anyways,it was an aaaawsome concert and I love all your pictures and videos,thank you so much:thumb_yello:

Hmmm,I`m pretty sure Mika`s mom stood right beside me several times...I`ve been looking at pictures today and it looked a lot like her.She moved around a lot,taking lots of pics with a professional-looking camera,and I remember thinking at first that she must be a proff. photographer:naughty:

Mika: It was nice not to be alone!

After 5 years of waiting, Mika finally came to the Nibe Festival to play. And Gaffa was with him [....]

Thanks for posting!!! :huglove:

I googled it but I only found it in Danish :blink:

He tried to catch those balloons all the ****ing time.. he was literally crawling on his knees sometimes!!

mega cute:aah:

MEGA CUTE ALWAYS !!:mikalove: :mikalove: :mikalove:

POOR MIKAAAA !!! :naughty::mikasweat:

Little audio interview from anr.dk, better than nothing hehe

http://www.anr.dk/media/205159/anr_5_juli_2012_16_48_29.mp3

Awwwww !!! You're amazing !! Thanks a million for posting.:flowers2:

The interview is very short, but it's so cute and interesting !!

Do you have this file ? :bow: Would you make the D/L link ???

Little audio interview from anr.dk, better than nothing hehe

http://www.anr.dk/media/205159/anr_5_juli_2012_16_48_29.mp3

Thanks Lara! :wub2:

Awwwww !!! You're amazing !! Thanks a million for posting.:flowers2:

The interview is very short, but it's so cute and interesting !!

Do you have this file ? :bow: Would you make the D/L link ???

you can d/l right-clicking on it

I've uploaded on mikatube as well

http://mikatube.com/audio/154/mika-short-interview-at-nibe-denmark-5-juli-2012

atm you need a password to enter the site, have a look at the Media section :wink2:

Danish Article/Interview from: http://www.bt.dk/musik/mika-jeg-gik-doed-i-to-aar (Google Translated)

Five of the fence's iron spikes had pierced his sister Palomas body, but she was still conscious when she said goodbye to his popstjernebror, Mika.

How played out the scene for two years ago in front of apartment complex in London's stylish Kensington neighborhood. During a smoking break at a party had gotten over Paloma balance and fell out the window.

And Mika thought - just like his sister himself - that she would die of his injuries.

But against all odds, survived the day 30-year-old Paloma Penniman fell from the apartment on the third floor. And this blessing was also the conclusion of his brother's personal crisis and massive writer's block.

After five years, his girlfriend left him. The heart was crushed. And so did a growing alienation from the whole music industry did not improve matters.

Mika ran helplessly out of both ideas and energy. And although he had sold over eight million albums (including nearly 100,000 in Denmark), could magician behind songs like 'Grace Kelly' and 'Love Today' did not think a single new musical tanks.

-I had not written a song and a half to two years, said Mika, who was summoned to his sister's apartment at half past five in the morning.

- But after the experience with Paloma, I knew my problems, it was pure water. And when she was again stabilized, packed my suitcase and went out to find new inspiration, says Mika to BT.

The walk lasted over a year. Along the way, was Lebanese-born Mika include in Canada, France, USA and of course England, where he has lived since he was nine years old.

He collaborated with hitsikre people like Pharrell Williams (Justin Timberlake) William Orbit (Madonna) and Greg Wells, who has also helped Katy Perry and Adele.

But despite the fine names Mika swears that he chose his new partners because of their hit potential.

- I just love pop. Right now Rihanna is my favorite. And every single song on my new album ('The Origin of Love' - due out in september, ed.) Is based on my own soul. And the partners helped me incredibly moving. For the first time in a long time I do not feel alone in the music world, says Mika, who ever since the beginning of his career has answered questions about his sexuality.

- I am looking forward to the day when the question is entirely superfluous. But I understand it, of course, well. And if we talk about the relationship which broke up after five years, so I do not think that my fans would be surprised if I would say that it was with a man.

But the man or woman ... Mika loves life again.

He has just given a concert at this year Nibe Festival.

And after the album's release in september pledge master behind some of the best live show seen on Danish soil again an extensive world tour, which of course would lead him to Denmark.

- The Danes understand me. I have no prejudices. And it's always great to play for people who are open and musical, says Mika.

(I corrected the google translate mistakes.. because some of the sentence are so wrong)

http://www.bt.dk/musik/mika-jeg-gik-doed-i-to-aar

MIKA: I went dead for 2 years

A broken heart and a accident, was about to stop mika's career

Five of the fence's iron spikes had pierced his sister Palomas body, but she was still conscious when she said goodbye to his popstar brother, Mika.

That's what happened two years ago in front of apartment complex in London's pretty Kensington neighborhood. During a smoking break at a party did Paloma fell out of the window.

And Mika thought - just like his sister herself - that she would die of his injuries.

But against all odds, she survived and today the 30-year-old Paloma Penniman, there fell from the apartment on the third floor. And this blessing was also the conclusion of his brother's personal crisis and massive writer's block.

After five years, his boyfriend left him. His heart was broken. And then a alienation from the music industry, did not improve matters.

Mika went empty for ideas and energy. And although he had sold over eight million albums (including nearly 100,000 in Denmark), could magician behind songs like 'Grace Kelly' and 'Love Today' not get a single idea for a new song

-I had not written a song for a half till two years, said Mika, who was summoned to his sister's apartment at half past five in the morning.

- But after the experience with Paloma, I knew my problems, was pure water. And when she was stabilized, i packed my suitcase and went out to find new inspiration, says Mika to BT.

The trip lasted over a year. Along the way, was Lebanese-born Mika in Canada, France, USA and of course England, where he has lived since he was nine years old.

He collaborated with "hit making" people like Pharrell Williams (Justin Timberlake) William Orbit (Madonna) and Greg Wells, who has also helped Katy Perry and Adele.

But despite the fine names Mika swears that he didnt chose his new partners because of their hit potential.

- I just love pop. Right now Rihanna is my favorite. And every single song on my new album ('The Origin of Love' - due out in september, ed.) Is based on my own soul. And the partners helped me incredibly much, to get going. For the first time in a long time I do not feel alone in the music world, says Mika, who ever since the beginning of his career has answered questions about his sexuality.

- I am looking forward to the day when that question is entirely superfluous. But I understand it, of course, well. And if we talk about the relationship which broke up after five years, i dont think that my fans would be surprised if I would say that it was with a man.

But man or woman ... Mika loves life again.

He has just given a concert at this year Nibe Festival.

And after the album's release in september the master(mika) of the best live shows seen on Danish soil again an extensive world tour, which of course would lead him to Denmark.

- The Danes understand me. tehy have no prejudices. And it's always great to play for people who are open and like music, says Mika.

Edited by Hippieibbie