Hi all Mikafans!

Anneli@Est

On 12/29/2019 at 8:28 PM, Anneli@Est said:

Hellooo! Im back in Mikaland! 
Haven't been active here for  years.  That doesn't mean that i have forgotten Mika  ofcourse.  Just raising two new Mikafans is keeping me pretty occupied. But now with the new amazing album, i had to come back to MFC too.  

And i must say, i got the best christmas present too.  On christmas eve one estonian channel showed Mika Sinfonia Pop concert. Like whaaaat.  Mika isn't very pop in here, so when i discovered that in the tv.. it was a really nice surprise.  :) And they show it again in new years eve. Quess what i'll be watching instead of  fireworks. :D
Anyhows, last time when i was active here, i was a middleling. Now im an oldling! Time flies!

Welcome back :huglove:

It's nice to be back! Thanks everybody! I picked the best  time to come back tho, we're on a vacation, so  not online often. That's the reason why i answer just now.😀

On 12/29/2019 at 9:55 PM, kreacher said:

hello there! welcome back :hug: 

whoa that's kinda random, but awesome! 

i was hoping the album would bring back folks who still ❤️ Mika but just got busy

Hi Dee! It's nice to see you here!:hug: That was totally random, and because of that it was even more awesome.  It brings me hope, that Mika is not totally forgotten here.😇

On 12/30/2019 at 12:13 AM, Kumazzz said:

@Anneli@Est

:welcomeani:

Welcome back to the MIKALAND !!

I'm happy to hear that you got two new Mikafans !! :wub:

Hi!

Yes, i have almosr 4yr boy whose favourite  video is Last Party...Everytime we play it, he sits in front of tv and watches. I'd say that its not the most childish video that Mika has, but what do i know.  And another day i was cleaning our room (we're visiting in-laws rightnow), so i put Mika's new album  on youtube playing, and he came, took my phone and sat on the bed, watching the videos and listening.

Younger child is not  so big of a fan, but she's only 1.5.  She has time to discover Mika. 😎

• Like 2