Hi all Mikafans!

Anneli@Est

I'm Anneli from Estonia and i'm 22 years old. And i'm a Mikaholic.:wink2:

It all beginned actually few days back after Mika's concert at Tallinn. Before that I liked some of his songs but i wasn't really a fan. But after that concert.. I totally fell in love. I got so much energy of his concert that i danced on the parking lot later. My friends all looked me like I was a crazy person. They were tired but i could dance all night long. So at home i started to read and watch videos about him. I did it all night.. Slept maybe few hours that night.(and other nights too):naughty:

I even made a twitter account so i could follow him.:fisch: I read all his tweets too. Also i have watched his soundblog, almost done with it.:aah:

Hm, what else. I sent some of my pics of the concert to Mika and two pics are now in his facebook. I think you have seen them.:mikalove: But thats me:

That is it .. for now. :wink2:

• Like 2

Hehehee... So cool.:teehee: you crazy fan..:aah:Welcome to this crazy world of MFC :aah: ANd it's cute that there are other MFCers from Estonia. :original:

I know you'll have lots of fun here :das:

Welcome to the club:bye: It's so cool to have more Estonians here ;D And I know exactly how you felt after the concert, it was the same with me after the gig 2010... so here I am now:aah:

:das::das:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm Anneli from Estonia and i'm 22 years old. And i'm a Mikaholic.:wink2:

It all beginned actually few days back after Mika's concert at Tallinn. Before that I liked some of his songs but i wasn't really a fan. But after that concert.. I totally fell in love. I got so much energy of his concert that i danced on the parking lot later. My friends all looked me like I was a crazy person. They were tired but i could dance all night long. So at home i started to read and watch videos about him. I did it all night.. Slept maybe few hours that night.(and other nights too):naughty:

I even made a twitter account so i could follow him.:fisch: I read all his tweets too. Also i have watched his soundblog, almost done with it.:aah:

Hm, what else. I sent some of my pics of the concert to Mika and two pics are now in his facebook. I think you have seen them.:mikalove: But thats me:

That is it .. for now. :wink2:

I went to a Mika concert and I was all happy too ( I danced too :groovy: )

Welcome to the MFC You'll like it here

• 7 years later...

Hellooo! Im back in Mikaland! 
Haven't been active here for  years.  That doesn't mean that i have forgotten Mika  ofcourse.  Just raising two new Mikafans is keeping me pretty occupied. But now with the new amazing album, i had to come back to MFC too.  

And i must say, i got the best christmas present too.  On christmas eve one estonian channel showed Mika Sinfonia Pop concert. Like whaaaat.  Mika isn't very pop in here, so when i discovered that in the tv.. it was a really nice surprise.  :) And they show it again in new years eve. Quess what i'll be watching instead of  fireworks. :D
Anyhows, last time when i was active here, i was a middleling. Now im an oldling! Time flies!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Welcome back! :welcomeani:

What a beautiful way to star the new year! 

You are right, time flies.  Tomorrow 3 years of the symphonic concert  Mika did in Florence which I was lucky to attend. :wub2:

It's good to be back! 

My last Mika concert was  in 2013.  Too long ago! When he announced new tour, i hoped he will come somewhere here too.  Latvia, Finland.  I don't even hope he'll be back to Estonia anytime soon, but  he doesn't even come near here. I  hope I will see him live someday again.  

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Anneli@Est said:

Hellooo! Im back in Mikaland! 
Haven't been active here for  years.  That doesn't mean that i have forgotten Mika  ofcourse.  Just raising two new Mikafans is keeping me pretty occupied. But now with the new amazing album, i had to come back to MFC too.  

And i must say, i got the best christmas present too.  On christmas eve one estonian channel showed Mika Sinfonia Pop concert. Like whaaaat.  Mika isn't very pop in here, so when i discovered that in the tv.. it was a really nice surprise.  :) And they show it again in new years eve. Quess what i'll be watching instead of  fireworks. :D
Anyhows, last time when i was active here, i was a middleling. Now im an oldling! Time flies!

hello there! welcome back :hug: 

whoa that's kinda random, but awesome! 

i was hoping the album would bring back folks who still ❤️ Mika but just got busy

• Like 1