MIKA @ Le Colisee, Lill-Roubaix, France - 31 October 2012: 31-10-2012

dcdeb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bit early, but, really excited for this gig already!! And on halloween! :naughty:

me too!!!! man so stressful to get those tickets and then it didn't work straight away :aah: never been so nervous to get tickets before :roftl:

Do you think it's weird, that they sell only half seats?

I'm really happy for this gig as I can take all my family!

Euhm, what do you mean with "half seats"? :blush-anim-cl: Do you mean it's not sold out yet?

When I bought my tickets yesterday, only few seats were available

"Golden square", the front of the stage behind the golden seats and the right side of the flat area

but I could'nt see the left side and the balcony

I didn't understand why...

"Golden square", the front of the stage behind the golden seats and the right side of the flat area

maybe the others were already sold? :dunno:

I still can't believe there's a gig in Roubaix :roftl: I'll be there of course (and thanks Ilse)

I think there are seats reserved for some people for the whole year. They suscribe and have their seats for the whole season just like in a football stadium :wink2:

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I think about buying tickets for this gig real soon, and since i'm ordering them from a french page infoconcert.com could anyone please help me and tell me which category is closest to the stage? I know it's category 1, but is it the orchestra, side "cour" side "jardin" or something else? please help :) Thanks in advance :)

EDIT:

Never mind, I just got the very LAST sit in the first category - "jardin", quite close to the stage, actually. Feel very lucky :D

Edited by Elaire14

You can choose your seat on the Fnac site

Thanks, I had a look and there were the same last sits as on infoconcert.com - only two left in the "orchestra" section and one in "cour" section, no more available in "jardin" section cause I bought the last one . Thanks very much anyways :D

Well, I don't know about this venue, but I've been to A LOT of gigs and never had any problem with a compact camera. Just don't take any professional camera, DSLR or one with a changeable lens and you'll be fine :thumb_yello: The smaller the better. Just put it in a pocket instead of a bag since they do tend to look in those :thumb_yello:

Well, I don't know about this venue, but I've been to A LOT of gigs and never had any problem with a compact camera. Just don't take any professional camera, DSLR or one with a changeable lens and you'll be fine :thumb_yello: The smaller the better. Just put it in a pocket instead of a bag since they do tend to look in those :thumb_yello:

Thank you v much for your Long anwer. Do you think a Nikon p 510 as in the attached file is good or no? It's the only think I have.

post-15977-142983698171_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can't go to this gig now (got to work - boo :tears:) so I have a spare ticket. It's Jardin section, Row 7, seat 31 - really good ticket. Would love for an MFCer to give it a good home. I don't want any money for it. I have the actual ticket here and could post it this week, or after 23rd October (away in between those dates!). Will also put this in extra ticket thread. PM me if interested.

I can't go to this gig now (got to work - boo :tears:) so I have a spare ticket. It's Jardin section, Row 7, seat 31 - really good ticket. Would love for an MFCer to give it a good home. I don't want any money for it. I have the actual ticket here and could post it this week, or after 23rd October (away in between those dates!). Will also put this in extra ticket thread. PM me if interested.

Hey! I PM - ed you a while ago - my best friend who loves Mika would love to go but she couldn't cause there were no more sits in the jardin section and she wanted to be close to me (since I have a jardin ticket). It would be her first Mika gig, she'd be the happiest person ever! :D:wub2:

Hey! I PM - ed you a while ago - my best friend who loves Mika would love to go but she couldn't cause there were no more sits in the jardin section and she wanted to be close to me (since I have a jardin ticket). It would be her first Mika gig, she'd be the happiest person ever! :D:wub2:

Posting it to you tomorrow! Have a great time!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Some girls have been very busy behind the scenes coming up with fab ideas and making arrangements to make this gig a memorable one. :yay:

Time to share this on the MFC as well!

Here is the info, translation thanks to macboll:

Hello everybody! The countdown has started for Mika's first acoustic gig in France. It's now time to share with you what has been planned by Béa and Leila (MWS), Mine and Maggie (Mikafrance), to make this show memorable!!

In agreement with the Colysée, the first rows are invited to throw roses at the stage when Mika sings 'Happy Ending'. Mine and Maggie will buy the flowers and hand them out just before the beginning of the show, in the venue. If you want to participate, please let us know!

We've also planned to throw heart-shaped balloons at the stage when Mika sings 'The Origin of Love'. But we still don't know when we'll blow them up: before or during the gig? We'll let you know later on. Béa's going to buy around 100 balloons, red and white ones, and will give them to fans in the venue.

See you in Roubaix!

If you want one or more roses, please pm me with your name and the number of roses you'd like to order before 30/10. :thumb_yello: Please note that we don't know yet how much the roses will cost exactly since they'll most likely be bought on the day of the gig.