Suikerrock - Tienen Belgium, July 28 2012 - REPORTS / PICTURES / VIDEOS

guylainem123

Oh! And I almost forgot to say it!!! =D

We had a banner, we held it up twice. First time, I think he didn't saw it. But than the second time, he saw our banner and laughed! ^^

And the banner came on the big screen too! :P That was cool! ;P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't met him too :(

There was a secret way out for all the artists. They planned all of it

Really? A secret way for all the artists? Okay, then there's no blaming on Mika, only on the security guys. And the suikerrock organisation :P

Oh! And I almost forgot to say it!!! =D

We had a banner, we held it up twice. First time, I think he didn't saw it. But than the second time, he saw our banner and laughed! ^^

And the banner came on the big screen too! :P That was cool! ;P

Sjoerd taped his reaction to your banner! It's from the Make You Happy vid!! He smiled,laughed and pointed at you...cute! :wub2:

Sjoerd taped his reaction to your banner! It's from the Make You Happy vid!! He smiled,laughed and pointed at you...cute! :wub2:

Yeah, great moment! Pointing at random people, seeing the banner, pointing at the banner, laughing :mikalove:

Sjoerd,did you also tape the shooting of the band? Cause I would really love to see him talk in Dutch about hearing Max's voice everywhere from now on! :naughty:

i have this,perhaps could upload it tonight or tomorow ;)

you could ahve a look on my youtube page when it'll be ready:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FOUCHONNERET?feature=guide

Really? A secret way for all the artists? Okay, then there's no blaming on Mika, only on the security guys. And the suikerrock organisation :P

as i said before,some fans saw him,he took a little time for autograph and chat,so i don't think it's was a secret way(i walked there after the gig to see where we can wait for him),so we just weren't in the good place :doh:

really? Coooool!!! =D I'll take a look at it!

And does anyone know during which song he went sitting on his pianist? :P Does anyone have that on tape?

And Sjoerd, so much videos!! Thank you!! Now we can all enjoy the gig over and over again!! =D

And does anyone know during which song he went sitting on his pianist? :P Does anyone have that on tape?

And Sjoerd, so much videos!! Thank you!! Now we can all enjoy the gig over and over again!! =D

It's during Lollipop. I just watched it, someone just posted it. So funny :D

You're welcome!

Ps. two more coming! Stuck In The Middle and Billy Brown. Within minutes!

Ps. two more coming! Stuck In The Middle and Billy Brown. Within minutes!

Zo leuk al die video's, kan niet wachten op de volgende keer!

Did anyone see a vid of Elle me dit at Suikerrock yet, by the way?

Suikerrock, what a wonderful night!

I must admit I wasn't really looking forward to it in advance as I wasn't sure if I liked the new songs I heard so far. But let's start at the beginning. I picked up Joyce and we arrived at the festival around 5 pm. I really wanted to see School Is Cool (they have some great songs). They were good, but I missed interaction with the audience. After 't Hof van Commerce we saw Arsenal, great, as expected. Next LMFAO, I loved this. It was over the top, but the athmosphere was great. I jumped and sang and laughed. Really liked them!

And finally Mika came on stage. It was a brilliant show and I must say the new songs sound one hundred times better live!! Underwater & the origin of love are :wub2: I loved it that Mika spoke Dutch almost all of the time (he's good!!) He seemed so happy and there were some funny moments :) I had the feeling that he's still very popular over here and people didn't forget him.

Yes, he convinced me again and now I'm looking forward to seeing him again :wub2:

Oh, and I was so happy to see some people from MFC again!!

Zo leuk al die video's, kan niet wachten op de volgende keer!

Did anyone see a vid of Elle me dit at Suikerrock yet, by the way?

Zo, ze staan er nu allemaal :)

Ik heb Elle Me Dit alleen niet, sorry :(

i have this,perhaps could upload it tonight or tomorow ;)

you could ahve a look on my youtube page when it'll be ready:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FOUCHONNERET?feature=guide

That would be great!! :thumb_yello:

Heey Rian,

Ik heb even gekeken, maar volgens mij heb ik dat moment niet op video staan :(

Aah jammer! Bedankt voor je moeite...en al je vids!! :wink2:

Suikerrock, what a wonderful night!

I must admit I wasn't really looking forward to it in advance as I wasn't sure if I liked the new songs I heard so far. But let's start at the beginning. I picked up Joyce and we arrived at the festival around 5 pm. I really wanted to see School Is Cool (they have some great songs). They were good, but I missed interaction with the audience. After 't Hof van Commerce we saw Arsenal, great, as expected. Next LMFAO, I loved this. It was over the top, but the athmosphere was great. I jumped and sang and laughed. Really liked them!

And finally Mika came on stage. It was a brilliant show and I must say the new songs sound one hundred times better live!! Underwater & the origin of love are :wub2: I loved it that Mika spoke Dutch almost all of the time (he's good!!) He seemed so happy and there were some funny moments :) I had the feeling that he's still very popular over here and people didn't forget him.

Yes, he convinced me again and now I'm looking forward to seeing him again :wub2:

Oh, and I was so happy to see some people from MFC again!!

Strange to see quite a few of us feeling this way!

Oh man, I was in such a pissed off mood because of it! :aah: I had been complaining so much that day and really didn't want to talk to anyone! Leaving the festival to go have some dinner in a restaurant improved my mood already though :teehee: And well, LMFAO, then Mika, and everything was forgotten :naughty: