German gigs in Cologne and Munich, Nov 1 and 6

mellody

http://www.eventim.de/mika-Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=396326&xtcr=1&xtmc=mika

1.11. Cologne Kantine Kulturbetriebe GmbH, http://www.kantine.com/

6.11. Munich Theaterfabrik (@ Optimolwerke), http://www.theaterfabrik-muenchen.de/

both venues have a capacity of ca. 1,000.

Tickets for both gigs are available now on the above link to eventim (you can choose your language in the upper right corner of the website).

so, not 4 but 2... anyway, happy that he's coming to my hometown! :biggrin2:

thank you @ DerMoment for posting the dates first here on mfc! :wink2:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting the dates! :thumb_yello: Wondering if there will be 2 more German dates though or if it's 2 German dates + the Vienna and Zurich one...

Tempted to do both of them (if I can take the days off)...

This is one of the times where I really hate my degree course because of its hardness to skip practical courses :sneaky2: These towns are relatively far away from me, so I need to skip a whole day. I hope it will work out somehow animierte-smilies-engel-143.gif

Can you post some info or pics about the venues, please.

I only know that both venues are not very big , about 1000 People.

Found pictures:

Theaterfabrik Munich 7_840.jpg

Kantine Cologne 4_3286_01.jpg

Edited by Tina78

i updated the first post with the links to and capacity of the venues. :wink2:

just 1000 in munich isn't much, the zenith where mika played the last 2 times he was here has a capacity of 7000! :shocked: and it was quite full... but maybe they'll move it to a bigger venue if they see that there's enough demand. :dunno: happened also on mika's very first german tour in april 2007, he was supposed to play in a small club with a capacity of a few hundred people, and then the gig was moved to a bigger venue for 1500 people.

i updated the first post with the links to and capacity of the venues. :wink2:

just 1000 in munich isn't much, the zenith where mika played the last 2 times he was here has a capacity of 7000! :shocked: and it was quite full... but maybe they'll move it to a bigger venue if they see that there's enough demand. :dunno: happened also on mika's very first german tour in april 2007, he was supposed to play in a small club with a capacity of a few hundred people, and then the gig was moved to a bigger venue for 1500 people.

That's interesting - to consider such a small venue after filling 7000. However I'd only go to it if it is at the Theaterfabrik. I like small venues.

That's interesting - to consider such a small venue after filling 7000. However I'd only go to it if it is at the Theaterfabrik. I like small venues.

they probably want to avoid having to cancel gigs again or moving them to smaller venues, like they had to do on the last tour. if he does a small gig that's sold out, it's good marketing for him, and if he really does europe again in early/mid 2013, people will buy tickets for that one in time if they couldn't go in nov because it was sold out. maybe though if the album does well they can indeed move it to a bigger venue right away. would be interesting to know which strategy they have...

:yay:

thank you for the news. :huglove:

2 is not 4 ofc but I`m glad there are any :)

the second date is during schooltime if I´m not mistaken :(

So I hope for Kantine. :D

what do you think when the tickets will be on sale??

i've been inside Kantine once and it's way small! amazing venue, really!

i'd click the like button now, if there was one. :lmfao:

edit: tickets bought for both gigs! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody