MIKA @ L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - 3 September: 03-09-2012

bartjenl

Thought I replied this morning, but I can't find my message again.

I won tix too for the showcase, but my friend did not. So is there anybody who hasn't a showcasepartner yet or anybody with a ticket left?

And, does anybody remember the "thanx for participating"-mail? I think anybody has won a meet&greet also....

Oh hey, stone guy:naughty:

The M&G thing was weird because on some of my emails it said: Win a M&G with keane:blink: But, we'll see.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My email said Mika. (Although I'd be cool with Keane too. :mf_rosetinted:)

But I just checked my other email (I'd entered again last minute on Tuesday morning) - and no meet and greet possibility was mentioned at all.

So maybe they'd already notified the winner of the meet and greet earlier?

Oh hey, stone guy:naughty:

The M&G thing was weird because on some of my emails it said: Win a M&G with keane:blink: But, we'll see.

Stone guy, that is something I haven't heard in a while. Should I do that again? :thumb_yello: hehe.

No I can't do that next week, because I'm in a busy schedule that day.

My email said Mika. (Although I'd be cool with Keane too. :mf_rosetinted:)

But I just checked my other email (I'd entered again last minute on Tuesday morning) - and no meet and greet possibility was mentioned at all.

So maybe they'd already notified the winner of the meet and greet earlier?

My email said 'Win a Mika M&G', but maybe they cancelled it? I don't think they gave it away earlier because all the winners of the showcase got an email at the same time, so why should they announce the M&G winner a day (or more) before that? Or maybe the winner is not decided yet and everybody is in an equal chance to win this monday... That's what I saw on earlier showcases I was at...

Stone guy, that is something I haven't heard in a while. Should I do that again? :thumb_yello: hehe.

No I can't do that next week, because I'm in a busy schedule that day.

My email said 'Win a Mika M&G', but maybe they cancelled it? I don't think they gave it away earlier because all the winners of the showcase got an email at the same time, so why should they announce the M&G winner a day (or more) before that? Or maybe the winner is not decided yet and everybody is in an equal chance to win this monday... That's what I saw on earlier showcases I was at...

Honey, you'll never get rid of that nickname :naughty:

We will see what happens. As long as we'll have fun, right?

I wonder too who has won the M&G. In the mail I've had after I entered the contest it also said: win a meet & greet with Mika!. So...? Maybe they will chose one after they have all the confirmationmails? Maybe after tomorrow 10.00?

I wonder too who has won the M&G. In the mail I've had after I entered the contest it also said: win a meet & greet with Mika!. So...? Maybe they will chose one after they have all the confirmationmails? Maybe after tomorrow 10.00?

Sounds reasonable to me

We will see what happens. As long as we'll have fun, right?

Exactly, who knows? I'm sure it'll be awesome anyway. :biggrin2:

Half 10 pas? Oh boy, ik weet niet of ik de volgende dag om half 9 weer present kan zijn op school:naughty:

Haha joh, ik moet nog terug naar Zeeland terwijl ik de volgende dag om 6.15 in de bus moet zitten... Wees blij met half 9, hahaha

Is er iemand die het aandurft om er met iemand anders' ticket naar toe te gaan? Ik twijfel nog. Als ik vrij was zou ik het gewoon proberen maar nu moet ik er een repetitie (in Carré) voor afzeggen.