• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no matter' date=' I was just trying to increase my Mika-gasm when the album comes out :naughty::naughty: But I have plenty of time for that. :teehee:[/quote']

Oh won't it be funny when it comes out and like on the tv it's like "HE'S BACK. MIKA IS BACK" xD

:teehee: That WOULD be nice.

Some people may not have heard of him but with his new album people will and may or may not like him,if someone starts liking him,will no doubt listen to his older stuff and if they like that and well like him in general we have a new Mika fan.:teehee:

I can't wait till the new album,so far the new songs sound amazing.:wub2:

Some people may not have heard of him but with his new album people will and may or may not like him,if someone starts liking him,will no doubt listen to his older stuff and if they like that and well like him in general we have a new Mika fan.:teehee:

I can't wait till the new album,so far the new songs sound amazing.:wub2:

They're great! :wub2: My one concern is that people will like his new stuff and then not like the old stuff, since the style is a bit different (though 100% the essence of Mika)

They're great! :wub2: My one concern is that people will like his new stuff and then not like the old stuff' date=' since the style is a bit different (though 100% the essence of Mika)[/quote']

I know :teehee: ahh yeah I suppose,hopefully that won't happen though,he's an amazing singer and a lovely man,he deserves to have loving fans like us.:wink2:

:aah:

Anyhow I'm heading off the computer now,I'll be on my phone but mfc is a bit slow on that so feel free to talk to me on facebook instead if you wish to carry on talking.:wink2::bye:

Okay :naughty: See you on facebook for now then :bye: