• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I have no idea :roftl: When you need someone to operate you because you have swallowed your glovs xD

Sorry that I disappeared last night, my uncle turned off the wifi :sneaky2:

:lmfao: at least no I know why you are the one who have made the most post here :aah: And please continue doing that it's fun reading :aah:

OMG GRACE!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmao::aah:

and hey everyone :teehee:

Is it really that funny? :aah:

YES! :lmao::floor::lmfao::aah:

:teehee: Well then shall I continue doing it? :teehee: I run out of things to do at night when bored :aah: I ended up watching the other episode of to the ends of the earth, which was a stupid yet AMAZING decision. It's beautifully done, perfect and in every way true to the books in content and in character, Benny makes an AMAZING Edmund. Hmm it seems like he showers and washes his clothes alot, makes for good fangurly moments xD There's plenty of nudity which goes uncomplained about.:naughty:

:teehee: Well then shall I continue doing it? :teehee: I run out of things to do at night when bored :aah: I ended up watching the other episode of to the ends of the earth' date=' which was a stupid yet AMAZING decision. It's beautifully done, perfect and in every way true to the books in content and in character, Benny makes an AMAZING Edmund. Hmm it seems like he showers and washes his clothes alot, makes for good fangurly moments xD There's plenty of nudity which goes uncomplained about.:naughty:

:aah::aah: continue it when i'm off, i want read them when i come back :aah:

Omg I have no idea :roftl: When you need someone to operate you because you have swallowed your glovs xD

Sorry that I disappeared last night, my uncle turned off the wifi :sneaky2:

:lmfao: at least no I know why you are the one who have made the most post here :aah: And please continue doing that it's fun reading :aah:

Ohhh I forgot to tell you what that word meant!!! :doh: It means a fight between mice and frogs.