• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I think it's a... Umm... Sounds like a military term. A compound word of course. :aah:

You're right' date=' I think :aah: It's à military work I think :roftl:

omg :aah::aah: why i know what that is in finnish?! :aah: i have studied swedish only one year and i already know what that means :lmao:

I wonder that too :lmao: Not even I'm sure what it means, but I'm going to start use it from now on :lmfao:

You're right, I think :aah: It's à military work I think :roftl:

I wonder that too :lmao: Not even I'm sure what it means, but I'm going to start use it from now on :lmfao:

:lmfao::lmao: hey guys it is almost 2am here and i'm leaving to Ouninpohja before 4pm, so i think i should sleep little bit before it (i'm going to wake up in the middle of day :mf_rosetinted:) :teehee: see you guys later :huglove: goodnight :hug:

Anyone interested in knowing some really silly sounding stupid words in English? xD

Me' date=' I am *raise my arm riddicolus high*

Hey that doesn't matter. And forget that I said it, I changed my mind. :naughty:

why did you change your mind? :naughty:

Me, I am *raise my arm riddicolus high*

why did you change your mind? :naughty:

I remembered some stupid words that are pretty long xD Okay FIRST WORD: Callipygian. Guess what it means. I'll give an example: Benedict Cumberbatch is quite a callipygian man. NOW GUESS. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmao: hey guys it is almost 2am here and i'm leaving to Ouninpohja before 4pm, so i think i should sleep little bit before it (i'm going to wake up in the middle of day :mf_rosetinted:) :teehee: see you guys later :huglove: goodnight :hug:

Aww goodnight!! :bye:

:lmfao::lmao: hey guys it is almost 3am here and i'm leaving to Ouninpohja before 4pm, so i think i should sleep little bit before it (i'm going to wake up in the middle of day :mf_rosetinted:) :teehee: see you guys later :huglove: goodnight :hug:

3am? Aren't you in Finland? :blink: You don't have to 4h of sleep is enough ask me :naughty:

Goodnight, swee dreams :huglove: huglove not huggorm :lmfao:

I remembered some stupid words that are pretty long xD Okay FIRST WORD: Callipygian. Guess what it means. I'll give an example: Benedict Cumberbatch is quite a callipygian man. NOW GUESS. :naughty:

Good looking :naughty: Sounds like a word for a pygmé :aah:

No you guessed WRONG!!! callipygian is an adjective to describe someone with a very well shaped butt :aah::teehee: I told you the words were silly' date=' you have to guess weirder! :naughty:[/quote']

Okay that was weird :lmfao:

Hi :teehee:

How have you been? I'm in an argument with my dad about inductive v. Deductive reasoning (after he made fun of me for saying I'd like to be a CSI) I hate when people are so cnvinced they're right when they really aren't :aah::aah::aah: Sorry, had to rant a bit :teehee:

How have you been? I'm in an argument with my dad about inductive v. Deductive reasoning (after he made fun of me for saying I'd like to be a CSI) I hate when people are so cnvinced they're right when they really aren't :aah::aah::aah: Sorry' date=' had to rant a bit :teehee:[/quote']

I've been okay,you? Ah right,yeah that can be annoying xD